PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bo the Bodacious may have Cardio Myopothry.

catmandu
10-31-2008, 04:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_380b2ccd.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=380b2ccd.pbr)
My Bodacious Bo Bo:love::love::love: has an irregular heratbeat.
She has been inactive for the last 6 months , lying on her crib mattress, now on her special Bo Bo pillow.
I should have realised that it was more than age that was keeping her so quiet.
I pray that I have not let her down, and the heart tests are not serious.
Please Lord, let me have my Bo Bo.:love::love::love:
Please:love::love::love:

catfamily
10-31-2008, 04:47 PM
that's sad gary.
does she need to be put down?does it look like she is suffering?
heart problems in cats are not rare.
so don't blame yourself.
just keep an eye on her.she's in a great home.
i love your song video.

Medusa
10-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Gary, it's true, heart problems are all too common in cats. As you know, my Pidge has cardiomyopathy but she's also 18 1/2 years old, so I'd say she's done pretty well. Try to stay calm until you get the test results back and even if you do discover that she has it, she can be treated just as Pidge is being treated and my girl is doing great! We'll send up prayers right now that you'll have your Bobo for a long time to come. Keep the faythe, dad. :love:

Scooter's Mom
10-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Keeping Bobo in my prayers, Gary! With luck she will be treated with medication as Pidge is being treated....

(((Hugs))) to you!

catmandu
10-31-2008, 04:57 PM
NO SHE NEVER EVER LOOK AS THOGH SHE WAS IN ANY DISTRESS, I THOUGHT THAT THE FACT THAT SHE WAS SPENDING HER TIME ON THE BED WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT HER FRIENDS SHEMP, BJ , ALMOND ROCCA AND PRECIOUS HAD PASSED ON , AND SHE WAS NOT NEARLY AS CLOSE TO THE OTHER CATS.
SHE HAS HER BO BO PILLOW WITH HER, AND I KNOW THAT THE VET ASSISTANTS WILL SPOIL HER.
ITS ALL IN THE HANDS OF OUR LORD NOW.:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
10-31-2008, 05:46 PM
Lets hope all she needs is medication. It is not your fault, they are great at hiding it when something is wrong. Giz takes her heart medication crushed and added to her treat with no problem.

(I LOVED that song!)

cassiesmom
10-31-2008, 07:53 PM
*PRAYERS* being said for Gary's Bo Bo.

kb2yjx
11-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Gary, our Riley was diagnosised with the same problem over EIGHT years ago, at 8 months. He has never had another symptom, nor takes any meds. The only thing I have to do, is watch him and get a cardiac ultrasound every 2 years. Prayers for you and BOBO.....

phesina
11-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Prayers from us all for you and Bo Bo, Gary.
:love::love::love::love::love:

RICHARD
11-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Sending out some good thoughts for you and BoBo!:)

catmandu
11-01-2008, 03:13 PM
WELL THE GOOD THING IS THAT SHE GOT A GOOD EAR CLEANING OUT :cool::cool:THERE WAS SOMETHING DEEP IN HER EARS THAT I COULDNT GET TO BOTHERING HER, AND NOW THATS ALL CLEARED UP!!!!
AND SHE ESPONDED TO THE MEDS AND IS LOOKING A BIT LIVELIER AND WENT OUT IN THE CAT RUN, AND WAS MAKING FRIENDS:) WITH A JACK RUSSELL UP , AND THE FRIENDSHIP IS BLOSSOMING BETWEEN TWO LONELY PETS AT THE VETS.:):):)
BO BO SHOULD BE HOME WEDNESDAY TO GIVE HER MEDS TIME TO WORK, AND GIVE HER SOME PEACE FROM THE KITTEN TRIO:love::love:

Medusa
11-01-2008, 03:33 PM
See there? It's looking better already. :)

phesina
11-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh, that sounds so much better!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Do you mean ""FELINE HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY" ?? That is what my RB-Sydney had....:(!
If yes, please give her meds asap!! If my Sydney would have got these, she would maybe still be living...:(

You can read all about Sydney here(click on "Sydney's pic)
The Pet's House (http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/)