PDA

View Full Version : Here's Elvis, I mean: Jack!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Jack what an adorable Elvis you make!!! :love:

I'd love to have a trick or treat visit from you. I'd be sure to give you the yummiest of the treats!!! :) I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Halloween Pet of the Day!!!
You are the best Elvis impersonator ever!!!:D

tatsxxx11
10-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Happy Halloween and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, darling Jack! Oh my gosh, you look so adorable all decked out in your Elvis duds!:cool: You do your "namesake's" legacy proud, sweetheart! You're one hunk-a-hunka burning love Jack, simply irresistible!:love: You truly are a fledged member of your family Jack, participating in all of the family's fun activities and adventures! How lucky they are to have such a joyful, fun loving, life loving creature such as you in the lives!:) Enjoy your well earned, extra special Halloween Day honors, sweetheart! I'm sure your wonderful family has a full day of fun adventures planned for you and the crew!:D Congrats, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Jack!:love::love::love:

susanswatlin518
10-31-2008, 07:29 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU! YOU ARE SO TOTALLY COOL IN YOUR ELVIS CLOTHES! HAPPY PET OF THE DAY TO AN ADORABLE SWEET GOAT! WATCH OUT FOR THE BLACK CATS! LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes BLESS YOU-:love:SUSANSWATLIN518

Edwina's Secretary
10-31-2008, 07:29 PM
One for the money, two for the show.....is it....no! It "just Jack"!

Is there anything sweeter than the face of a goat! Mischevious, smart, and oh so loveable!

Congrats on Pet of the Day and Happy Halloween Jack!

cassiesmom
10-31-2008, 07:33 PM
Thankya very much, Jack, for putting a smile on my face today! What a cute Elvis you make!