PDA

View Full Version : looking for a kitty with CH

MsPool
10-29-2008, 05:21 PM
I appreciate you taking the time to read my post. Im looking to adopt a cat or kitten with CH. I have one cat already named Mama who can be seen on Caster and im looking to get her a new companion. I'm well aware of the disorder and am actually working on a CH awareness page on Myspace. Its not fair that these animals are euthenized simply because they are different. I curently live in New York and am searching in new york as well. Please dont be shy i can be reached at [email protected]

mumpkees
10-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Hi! So good to always see someone who wants to add a special furchild to their family. There are so many special needs furkids looking for homes and so few who are willing to do a little extra to receive so much in return.

Please check your PM's and email for a message from me. /mari (mumpkees)

I appreciate you taking the time to read my post. Im looking to adopt a cat or kitten with CH. I have one cat already named Mama who can be seen on Caster and im looking to get her a new companion. I'm well aware of the disorder and am actually working on a CH awareness page on Myspace. Its not fair that these animals are euthenized simply because they are different. I curently live in New York and am searching in new york as well. Please dont be shy i can be reached at [email protected]

lvpets2002
10-30-2008, 01:01 PM
:love: Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics..

Also Welcome the having a CH baby.. Their is several of us PT Members that have CH babies.. I myself have four wonderfull special CH babies.. Go to Pet Finder on the internet & click on advance & then select cat & also select special needs.. You can look to see there for you possible new baby.. Good Luck & post if you adopt a new wittle one..

gmt903
11-13-2008, 08:55 AM
I was wondering if CH kitties would show up on the "special needs" section of Pet Finder, since technically, they don't require any special attention.

I am looking through the special needs section of my zip code and not any have CH. Now, of course, this could be because there aren't any, but I am wondering if they wouldn't be listed under special needs.

Can anyone provide any insight to this? THANKS!

Moesha
11-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Where are you located? Critters posts here quite often about CH kitties needing homes. There was a link posted just yesterday about two babies needing a home in Pennslyvania I believe. Here is the thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=148101).

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-14-2008, 03:21 PM
I hope you can find a CH-kitty!! I have a cat with CH, and she is the most loving cat I have!! Good luck!!

This is my CH-girl Inka
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/oktober22003.jpg