PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Weasley

Barbara
10-29-2008, 06:25 AM
Wow Weasley, what a handsome guy you are. And an elegant one on top of that. I would think purple and orange are daring but you sure show how to wear it ;)
Who would have thought that you grow up so majestic after your rough start. But now you found a purrfect home including a sister and adoring purrents.
Congratulations on being our COTD today. And high five to you ;)

Bari_d
10-29-2008, 07:35 AM
Weasley, you are indeed one SPECIAL boy - nice to meet you. No wonder your family is proud of you! Congrats on your day as King of COTD.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy (http://cathappy.com)

And hello to our friends Barbara, Tigris and Filou

RedHedd
10-29-2008, 08:52 AM
Weasly! What a beautiful fluffy orangie dude! You don't look too happy in your costume, tho ;) My Mitzi high-fives for treats too - it's a special trick that really special cats do. Congrats on being our COTD today.

catmandu
10-29-2008, 09:54 AM
:love::love: WEASLEY YOU ARE ONE REGULAR BEAU BRUMMEL , A FELINE ADOLPH MENJOU :love::love:A REGULAR CAT MODEL WHO BELONGS ON THE PAGES OF GQ!!!!:cool::cool:
AND AS ZZ TOP SINGS GIRL SURE GO CRAZY FOR A SHARP DRESSED MAN!!!
YOU SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF BELLES WEASLEY YOU ARE A COOL DUDE!!!
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A FAHION PALTE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW FOR OUR BESTY DRESSED AND HANDSOMEST CAT OF THE DAY WONDERFUL WEASLY :love::love: THE ELEGANT!!!

orangemm
10-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Handsome orange boy! Congratulations on being COTD! Love your outfit; I'm surprised your meowmie managed to get you dressed, though.

Kitty kisses to you, sweet boy......have a wonderful day!:love::):love::)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Weasley what a stylin and handsome fellow you are!!! :love:

I must admit, I chuckled at the pic of you in your sweater and tie! You certainly look less than thrilled! ;)
I hope you are being treated like the royality that you are today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

astrid
10-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Good morning elegant handsome boy!!
Just like your mom, I'm sure I would have fallen in love at first sight with you: you are so adorable!!!:love::love::love:
And also you know how to look cool... wow!!!:eek::eek:

I hope you celebrate this special day with your furry sister and your proud humans.;);)

Happy COTD for our Ameri-cat Next Top Model!!!:cool:

happylabs
10-29-2008, 01:41 PM
I cannot believe you let your human put a sweater on you! :eek: You are way too handsome to need a sweater. Plus, you look like you have a nice fur coat as well. Congrats on COTD.

tatsxxx11
10-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, "Tabbamuffin" Weasley!:D What a great name! hehe (Somehow it just "fits!":D) And that stylin' outfit...need I expound?:p You really are the complete kitty package sweetheart, brimming with talent, smarts, stunning good looks and personality to spare! (I laughed out loud envisioning you entertaining the guests at party time!:cool::D) You truly are one in a million and your family is so very lucky to have a furkid as adorable and loving as you! Heartfelt thanks to them for rescuing you, fo opening up their hearts and home to such a deserving creature! Congratulations and oodles of cuddles, kisses and "high 5's" to you on your big day, Weasley!:love: I'm sure the humans (and Emma Jane) will be pulling out all the stops, making sure your "big day" is a very happy and fun filled one!:D

susanswatlin518
10-29-2008, 03:03 PM
JUST TOO CUTE! HI WEASLEY-CONGRATS TO OUR CAT OF THE DAY!:p:p:p:pIT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FLOWER POWER GOING ON WITH WHAT IN THE TOP PICTURE-LOOKS LIKE A TIE OR BANDANO AROUND YOUR COLLAR? BOTH PICS ARE SO ADORABLE! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A LITTLE ANGEL TO YOUR HUMANS HONEY!:love::love:TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN FUN FUN SUSANSWATLIN518

5Cats
10-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Weasley, what a great red-haired cat!:love: He sounds like a sweet friend and real treasure. He looks spiffy :cool:in his sweater and tie. Looking so happy and casual in his basket, I couldn't resist putting him in a hot-air balloon.
http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/890453_Weasley_in_Balloon.jpg (http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/890453/Weasley_in_Balloon.jpg.html)

momtomany
10-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Wonderful Weasley what a character you are. As I am typing this, my little tabby, Baby, is playing fetch with me. It is her favorite thing to do. Your story is wonderful and I hope you get extra treats today. Congrats on being COTD.

kb2yjx
10-29-2008, 05:43 PM
What an amazing ORANGEMAN you are!!! And how stylish you are!! HAPPY COTD!!!

cassiesmom
10-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Oh, Weasley... someone at your house must be a Harry Potter fan! That is the perfect name for you! I love the second photo of you "in repose". You are orange, handsome, fluffy and beautiful! Happy Cat of the DAy!