PDA

View Full Version : Miss Katie

KatieDogMom
10-28-2008, 05:21 PM
I have a female Australian Terrier/Yorkie mix....her name is Katie. That dog thinks she is the Queen of England or something. When my honey comes home from work and lays down (he works 3rd shift) he asks ME if I want to lay on his chest...guess who jumps on him first? She gets right where he can't see tv or anything. She sleeps on the same pillow he sleeps on so sometimes she sleeps almost on his head. She knows her place tho....anywhere she wants!! My 23 year old son lives in Indianapolis about an hour away. Guess where Katie is....when he was getting ready to go and opened the door Katie jumped in the front seat. He asked her if she wanted to go and she got all excited so i went and got her some toys and food and sent them on her way. Tim woke up and asked where HIS dog was....she used to be my dog. Anyway, I wanted to introduce her majesty to everyone. I attached pics...Katie the witch and Katie the centerfold1

Taz_Zoee
10-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Well, I can definitely see why Katie rules the house. :) She is adorable!!

Welcome to PT Katie (and her humans)!! :D :D

chocolatepuppy
10-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Katie is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing more of her.:)

Daisy and Delilah
10-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!! Katie is a sweetheart and hard to resist.:D

KatieDogMom
10-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. I have tons of pics of Katie....you wouldn't think she was ever at one time terrified of cameras! She ran and hid from one when I first got her. She is a camera hound now though....