PDA

View Full Version : Have a great day guys!

lovemymaltese
09-12-2002, 04:41 PM
I just wanted to say tomorrow is Friday YES!!! Ya'll have a great day! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-12-2002, 04:57 PM
It's not only Friday but
FRIDAY THE 13th!!!
Hope everyone has good luck no bad luck at all!!! I have a black cat. I wonder if he will have bad luck if I walk in front of him?:D

catland
09-12-2002, 05:31 PM
Friday the 13th is a state of mind.

I met my husband over 14 years ago on a Friday the 13th - and it was a blind date!

So enjoy everyone - it can be a day that brings you good luck.

(I don't have a solid black cat, but I do have two solid grey kitties - do two of them make one black one?:D :D

Sudilar
09-12-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
I have a black cat. I wonder if he will have bad luck if I walk in front of him?:D [/B]

ROTFLOL!!! :D

Ann
09-13-2002, 02:55 AM
So I'm not the only one who looks forwards to Fridays huh? :D This week has been different though cause I've been home sick since this Wednesday (bad cold).

Friday 13th aye... I can't remember anything particulary bad about it actually, and I have some faint recollection about having a lot of luck one of of these days but I can't remember right now.

LOL@the black cat comment

Former User
09-13-2002, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

I have a black cat. I wonder if he will have bad luck if I walk in front of him?:D

Ditto Connie! :D :D :D Nah, I don't believe in Friday the 13th stuff... (now that I said that, I'll probably end up breaking my arm today or something :rolleyes: )

anna_66
09-13-2002, 09:07 AM
Sorry you haven't been feeling good Ann, get better soon!

I'm not a superstitious person, and it seems like Friday the 13th's have been pretty good days for me. Hopefully this one is the same!

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-13-2002, 09:11 AM
Well, I am glad that it is Friday. And never have been suspicious, but today, Friday 13th, has been a bad day.

I got to work after that long drive form my inlaws, and took my car to the dealership to get the oil changed. They found my brakes needed changing. I noticed they hadn't been a great as they used to be but I have been putting it off for a while. Well, according to the Technician, they were dangerous. So, they are changing my breaks. $169.00! I know I could have had Andrew change them etc... but now is not the best time with Dyna being hurt and all. I wasn't going to risk driving there with bad breaks. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

Sorry, I will get off my soap box now. Thanks for letting me vent.

Ann
09-13-2002, 11:25 AM
Thanks Anna, I'm doing alot better now than I was to begin with so it's all good :)

Poor Souraya :( That is sooooooo expensive! I don't really know how insurance stuff works, but would there be a chance they would cover that? And I sure agree, it's better so spend those money than to get in some sort of accident!

NoahsMommy
09-13-2002, 12:27 PM
My hubby LOVES Friday the 13th....he is intrigued with the superstition that goes with the number 13. He even has a 13-ball (billard ball) tatooed on his arm! ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Ann, I'm glad you are feeling better! Being sick is no fun.

Souraya, that is not fun about new brakes...I hate spending money on cars...I guess I'm just being a "girl", but I think that when you buy a car, it should work until you sell it. :D I can just hear my husband laughing... :) Glad you are safe now.

Dixieland Dancer
09-13-2002, 12:49 PM
I'm not superstitous. My solid black cat was walking all around my feet this morning before I left for work. He loves to do that when I am rushed for time!

I am glad you are feeling better Ann!