PDA

View Full Version : The Lines That Divide Us

Catty1
10-26-2008, 06:50 PM
Watch with the teens in your house...and have tissues ready...wow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2AJ7Vcxk3w

Laura's Babies
10-27-2008, 09:08 AM
I made a mistake and didn't have tissues ready.. WOW! What a powerful message that has. I have passed it around. Thanks for posting this one Catty!

(I LOVE You Tube!)

moosmom
10-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Same here Laura's Babies. Thank God for tee shirts sleeves.

Thank you Catty1 for posting this. It sends a very powerful message.

I personally would like to apologize to any and everyone here that I have hurt by my words. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

My Mom, God rest her soul, always taught me to think before saying something that might be hurtful, because once words come out, they cannot be taken back. And words can cut like a knife.

To all the kids that I went to school with who bullied me non-stop. I forgive you. But unfortunately, I can never forget the hurtful names you called me.
If your children ever come home complaining about being bullied, remember YOUR days in school and words that came out of your mouth. Learn from it.

I'm going to have a good cry now.

Whisk_Luva
10-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Such a powerful message... I wish everyone could see this video and act upon the message- the world would be a much better place.

Thank you for posting....

lizbud
10-27-2008, 06:44 PM
What a wonderful idea this was. So simple, but a very powerful message
being sent to those there.:) Thanks for posting it Candace.

shepgirl
10-27-2008, 07:58 PM
All I can say is what a fantastic video...everybody should sit back and reflect on this. Wish all the schools could do this with their students.