PDA

View Full Version : Dogs getting Comfortable

Freedom
10-26-2008, 06:16 PM
We've had a lot of upheaval here since Sept 23rd when they started the demolition work for the kitchen renovation. We are almost finished, and I will have "before" and "after" photos in another week or so.

Mean time, the dogs were finding it difficult to get comfortable positions.
Sugar sleeping on a garden chair we set up for US in the living room.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2008/Oct%2026%20Kitty%20Pics/IMG_1934Small.jpg

Marlin, Sugar and Lacey on the sofa (none of them EVER used the sofa until the work started!)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2008/Oct%2026%20Kitty%20Pics/IMG_1921Small.jpg

Taz_Zoee
10-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Awww, it will be over soon guys. And you can have your space back. :)

Cute pics. :D

cassiesmom
10-26-2008, 07:07 PM
It's okay, Mom. We're comfortable. :)

Pam
10-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Cute pictures! :) How are the cats handling the noise and upheaval? I remember when we had new carpet put in the living room years ago, Trevor pretty much wedged himself in between the end table and the sofa in the family room and stayed there all day, and even for quite some time after the men left! :eek::rolleyes:

Freedom
10-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Pam, the cats did fine. Ihad a temporary door installes at the end of the hallway. So they had to remain down the hall, 3 bedrooms and my bathroom. They got bored and got into all sorts of stuff they have never done before. Unrolled my toilet paper, shredded it, removed the mouse and keyboard form the computer desk shelf/drawer, knocked over anything and everything.

That door came down last week, so everyone has free run of the house again. They were thrilled to have all 7 rooms plus 2 bathrooms along with their dearly beloved cellar again! I swear all 11 raced around for an hour after lights out that first night without the door.:eek: Sounds like a 100, but I think it was just the 11! :D

Pam
10-28-2008, 12:09 PM
They got bored and got into all sorts of stuff they have never done before. Unrolled my toilet paper, shredded it, removed the mouse and keyboard form the computer desk shelf/drawer, knocked over anything and everything.

:D:D:D Nawtee kitties! "But mom, we had to entertain ourselves!" :p

Ginger's Mom
10-28-2008, 12:20 PM
I love the couch picture. I think that is how every couch should be adorned. :)

Daisy and Delilah
10-28-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm amazed at how great they're doing, Sandie. Every time I have something done here, it's a nightmare. The girls get so upset and discombobulated. Please deliver kisses from me across the board for the wonderful patience and behavior.:)