PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of two Scottish kitties...

carole
10-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Introducing my uncle's beautiful furbabies, Quirk and Foible,aren't they so cute, just had to share,these pics were taken with a mobile phone from my 2nd cousin Callum. Enjoy.:)

Killearn Kitties
10-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Carole, they are beautiful! :love::love: Of course. ;) )
Please tell your cousin we will be delighted to see these cuties anytime.

carole
10-26-2008, 05:43 PM
Will do, they live in Kelso, i am sure you know it,in a lovely place by the river,lots of room to frolic and play, i just love their markings,sure wish i could give them a big hug,have to be a cyber one eh?:):D

Killearn Kitties
10-26-2008, 05:47 PM
I have friends who don't live so terribly far from Kelso. If they need help hugging those kitties, let me know. :D

jennielynn1970
10-26-2008, 05:51 PM
Those cats are gorgeous!! I love calicos!!

Medusa
10-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Calicos do it to me every time. They just melt my heart. I love calicos! They're my absolute favorite. These two sure are beauties! :love:

carole
10-27-2008, 02:26 PM
I agree, my ellie is a calico and i always think how pretty she is,their markings are so striking, i have two pics of them on my fridge, i sure wish i could give them a pat too,but i will have to settle for just looking at them.

Do your friends know anyone in Kelso,?they may well know my uncle, it is a small world after all isn't it?

Killearn Kitties
10-29-2008, 02:29 AM
Carole, so far far I know, they don't actually know anyone in Kelso. Just after they moved to the borders, two or three years ago, we were staying with them for the weekend and did a bit of shopping in Kelso. I bought a small card-making kit. It was around the time that Lynne Stankard who used to use the board had sent out the most beautiful PT Christmas card that she had made herself, and I was keen to have a go. I've been hooked ever since.

Hope little Quirk and Foible are thriving and we get to see them again. They really are lovely.

Barbara
10-29-2008, 05:40 AM
These are two especially kissable kitties :)

Lillycat
10-29-2008, 06:46 PM
absolutely adorable......charming.....and beautiful too!!!

Freedom
10-29-2008, 08:18 PM
They are adorable! So is Quirk the first one with the brown and orange, two pics, and the one with the blue is Foible? What names! I can't tell male or female, LOL. As they litter mates? Foible seems a bit smaller, could just be the angle of the picture.

I love their markings. But with my Crystal and her Calico Attitude, I just can't imagine having TWO at the same time!

carole
10-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Yes they are indeed litter mates, one is female, one is male, i don't know which, there is a story behind their names, but i cannot remember it at the moment, Foible is the one which has two pics.,hope that helps, yes i have a calico too, she is not too bad in attitude to humans, but is a little scrapper with other cats,especially her daughter.