PDA

View Full Version : Taking in a baby chi named "Puddles"...

kt_luvs_kitties
10-25-2008, 05:50 PM
I am picking up Puddles tonight. She is 9 weeks old. She will be fostered by me until her new family gets her. I found this new home for her, and will get to see her often. The new owner promised to meet me every other week or so at the doggy park, to let Joey Dora and Puddles play together.

I worked REALLY hard on trying to get this puppy, BYB, and to find it a loving home. I will post pictures as soon as I pick her up, may be tomorrow since I need to buy new rechargeable batteries (mine stopped recharging:rolleyes:)

Wish me luck! :D

PS- 3 puppies at once, what was I thinking? LOL:p

lute
10-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Can't wait to see pics! 3 puppies is a ton of work!

MoonandBean
10-25-2008, 06:52 PM
3 puppies...God bless you! Maybe they will comfort eachother and it will be easier than only one pup?

Freedom
10-25-2008, 06:57 PM
OK, now I know there is a PT'er who is nuttier than I am! LOL

kt_luvs_kitties
10-25-2008, 10:30 PM
I know I am crazy. Currently 17 cats (1 kitten) and 3 puppies.. I am running on adrenaline!

She is SO cute, but she is already bigger than Joey! Poor guy is distraught.. 2bigger girls to pick on him!!!

And on a side note, I went to Target today and bought him the cutest little varsity jacket EVER! Cant wait to try it on him. Also a santa suit:p

Update tomorrow when I get some pictures! :love:;):D

shais_mom
10-25-2008, 10:57 PM
oh kudos to you!
can't wait for pix!
I didn't realize you had 17 cats - holy cow!
course i didn't count your siggie either! :o

kt_luvs_kitties
10-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Hey they are NOT all mine, only 15:p:rolleyes::eek::D

2 are fosters;)

Gosh, and I try and defend it~ Weak defense huh? LOL:D

shais_mom
10-25-2008, 11:14 PM
lol
oh gotcha! :D

Ginger's Mom
10-26-2008, 07:43 AM
Wow, more power to you. You are more patient and ambitious than I am. :) Poor Joey, everyone is bigger than him. That's okay, Joey, you can get away with more by being the littlest one. ;)

Pam
10-26-2008, 08:05 AM
haha! With a name like Puddles I guess you have stocked up on paper towels! :p Seriously, bless your heart. You will be busy for sure but hopefully not too busy to post some pictures of everyone! :)