PDA

View Full Version : missing transport--endangered dogs

critters
10-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Please cross post widely - and to anyone you know in the states she was/maybe driving in.
Persons to Contact if you spot the missing transport: [email protected] and [email protected]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

EMERGENCY!!! - TRANSPORT IS MISSING IN CT.
Posted by: "Katie Walter" [email protected] katieblueeyes53
Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:20 am (PDT)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:1! 5:26

EMERGENCY!!! - TRANSPORT MISSING IN CT.

CONNECTICUT MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!! EMERGENCY!!!! TRANSPORT MISSING IN CT. PLEASE CROSS POST THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND SEND THIS EMERGENCY OUT TO ALL RESCUES AND PEOPLE YOU KNOW IN THE AREA ..

OCT. 24TH

Transport of dogs from Ky to NH rescue is unable to be located. Transporter has dogs, will not respond to phone calls, last contact 8 hours ago. White pickup with white horse trailer Arkansas plates. She spoke with rescue at 5:00 am EST said she was in Hartford CT.

OCT 25TH

The transport is still missigng, as of now I know at least one dog is dead, some were sick. Transporter is Tanya Kuny Wolverton Mountain Transport. She apparently had a fall out with the rescue coordinator after it was discovered that one was dead. There are two private transports from Kill shelters as well a! s 10 + going to rescue.

She has address in Clinton, AK and Culpepper, VA

Driving Black Dodge Ram extended cab pick up pulling white horse trailer with Arkansas plates.

These dogs are in SERIOUS danger. We are attempting to involve the police but it takes time.

Any help appreciated!
[email protected] (at sbcglobal.net)

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?t=161877

Anita

Dogs Deserve Better
Rep for Pompano Beach, Broward County, FL
http://www.dogsdeservebetter.com/home.html

moosmom
10-25-2008, 06:15 PM
I called the tv stations. I also called State Police Troop H who informed me that they aware of it (someone must've called yesterday). I told them to look through the parking lot of the Ct Expo Center as there are alot of big rigs and she would EASILY park there unnoticed.

Please keep us posted. Those poor dogs will be in my prayers.

critters
10-25-2008, 08:49 PM
I started spreading the word around her Culpeper, VA area, in case she's hiding on her property there.

Ginger's Mom
10-26-2008, 07:28 AM
I just checked the Petfinder link and it says the rest of the dogs have been found and are safe. I cannot really figure out what happened from those posts, but I am sure it was very frightening for the rescue groups involved.