PDA

View Full Version : Coming in for a visit

davidpizzica
10-25-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm happy because my sister is coming to visit. I haven't seen her in a few years. She lives in Monroe, New York and is a nurse. She's coming for a nurses reunion here and will be visiting her brothers. I can't wait to see her!

beeniesmom
10-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Oh David, that's wonderful news!

I always get emotional when my sister comes to visit me.
It really doesn't happen enough. I went up to visit with mine last month and it seems like so much time has passed already.

When your sister visits, you need to promise each other to make the effort to visit each other more often. Time goes by too quickly.

moosmom
10-25-2008, 06:18 PM
David,

Give your sister my best and have a memorable visit!!!

carole
10-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey bro i thought i was your only sister, just kidding, i actually did not know you had a sister , how nice it will be for you to see her again,enjoy your visit with her and say hi to her from me .:)

davidpizzica
10-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Hey bro i thought i was your only sister, just kidding, i actually did not know you had a sister , how nice it will be for you to see her again,enjoy your visit with her and say hi to her from me .:)

You are my sister, Carole! I have two. I guess the reason I haven't told you about her is that she doesen't live in Pittsburgh and I don't see her as often as I like although we talk on the phone a lot. At 60, I'm the YOUNGEST!

Laura's Babies
10-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Have a great time with you sister! Sisters are THE BEST!!!! I would love to go see mine but that would be a l-o-n-g flight and probably very expensive!