PDA

View Full Version : Very funny video for all of you with dogs and cats!

boomersooner
10-22-2008, 09:17 PM
I posted this in the dog forum, too, but I thought it was very funny, and I hope you like it.....especially those of you who have dogs AND cats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51rxWw9EYFw

Taz_Zoee
10-22-2008, 09:51 PM
That was too cute!! We have the opposite happen here. Zoee bathes Paizly like that. I'll try to catch a video of it, but anytime I get up they all follow me. :rolleyes:

boomersooner
10-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Actually, I just realized I posted a different video than I meant, too. These are the same dog and cat, but a little older. Although the one I posted is cute..(hadn't seen it before)...here is the one I meant to post....I love the looks on all of the faces!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTstzR4gwAw&NR=1

krazyaboutkatz
10-22-2008, 10:24 PM
The first video sure is adorable.:D The second video that you posted is more of what I see every day with my cats. They'll be all lovey dovey with each other and they'll both be licking each others heads. Then all of a sudden one will bite the other one and it turns into a wrestling match.LOL:)

boomersooner
10-22-2008, 10:27 PM
They'll be all lovey dovey with each other and they'll both be licking each others heads. Then all of a sudden one will bite the other one and it turns into a wrestling match.

Too funny!!! Just like little kids!!! Having fun wrestling until one gets hurt!!!

Pam
10-23-2008, 06:59 AM
HaHa! Well that first video hasn't happened around here yet. In fact, I don't know what my dogs would do if Andy ever decided to groom them. I guess I need to get a chihuahua to find out. Now there's a fun idea! :p

Just viewed the second video. All seemed to be going well until the kitty got to that sort of "private area" with the pup. The look on the kitty's face is priceless....."what did I do to upset you?" LOL!

pomtzu
10-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Both videos are adorable. Would that happen around here??? - sure, when h&ll freezes over!!!
The reaction of both the cat and dog when kitty went into "forbidden territory" was just hilarious !!! :D

Laura's Babies
10-23-2008, 08:32 AM
They both are so cute. The first one is just plain sweeeeeeeet! The second one was so sweeeet then FUNNY! That look on the cats face was priceless!

catmandu
10-23-2008, 09:34 AM
NOW IF ONLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE COULD GET ALONG LIKE THAT WITHOUT RELIGION, POLITICS OR WEALTH GETTING IN THE WAY.:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
10-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Aww, the look on the kitties face at the end of the second one was so sad. He was looking like - I was just trying to help. :(

Don Juan's mom
10-24-2008, 01:40 AM
"Now hold still.... lemme get all that nasty doggie smell off you..." :rolleyes:

blue
10-24-2008, 01:59 AM
Erp the Cat wont get anywhere near the dogs, much less demean herself to lick them.

I guess I should get a new sig that has Erp in it.

jennielynn1970
10-24-2008, 02:33 AM
Aww, the look on the kitties face at the end of the second one was so sad. He was looking like - I was just trying to help. :(

So funny though, lol! The dog looks totally offended, little tail wrapped around the "goods", hehehe! The cat is just all "but what did I do wrong?!" Boundaries, kitty, boundaries!

Barbara
10-24-2008, 02:26 PM
I saw some more of the doggie/kitten videos that came up. All of them were so cute- a black lab baby with cute little tiger:)