PDA

View Full Version : Two birthdays...msg/pics

Glacier
10-21-2008, 01:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/muskwmouse.jpg
Yesterday was His Royal Highness King Muskwa's birthday, aka HEY YOU NO. He turned 11. Muskwa was the first husky I ever met. In fact the first time I met him, I had to ask what kind of dog he was! There may have been some tequila involved in that question, but it all worked out in the end since the owner I asked that question to is now my husband. Over 10 years later, Muskwa is still all Stuart's. I am just that hag who stole his daddy's attention, unless he wants a treat or doesn't feel well; then I'm his best friend! He's a good dog; smart, sweet, and friendly; a true alpha male who has accepted with minimal complaint the many additions to his pack.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/treat.jpg
Today is Kayleigh's 10th birthday. She's my problem child; big, stubborn, tough as nails with a prey drive that won't quit and a hatred for pretty much every other dog on the planet. If I'd known then, what I know now, I probably wouldn't have adopted Kayleigh. But then I would have missed out on her goofy antics as she plays with her toys; digs her enormous tunnels; her delight in an icy cold swim at the quarries; who would keep my feet warm in the shop; the tough ones are good teachers. I like to think we've taught each other over the past 7 years. She's taught me patience; how to build a REALLY good fence; and shown me what forgiveness looks like. I hope I've shown her that not all humans are mean; that there really will always be more food; and that despite all her issues, she is a good girl and deeply loved.

Happy Birthday FurFaces!

Taz_Zoee
10-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Well, Happy Birthday Muskwa and Kayleigh!! I'm sure the "mean ol lady" (;)) has some yummy treats for you to enjoy on your special day. :)

Husky_mom
10-21-2008, 02:09 PM
Happy Bday to two of my fave plushy dogs!!...

sending yummy treats your way and wishing yo many mnay more years full of love and food and scritches and many many woo´s...

Aroooooooo!!! and Squeek!! ... LOL

Queen of Poop
10-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Happy Birthday doggers!!!

Hope you were rewarded with loads of yummy treats.

buddy.09
10-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Happy Birthday Kayleigh and Muskwa!

Eat lots of yummy treats today! :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-21-2008, 03:59 PM
:)

The Husky Pharm would be a dull place without the Birfday Kids!

Have yourselves a
Super Hap, HAPP,
* H A P P I E * :)
Birfday,
Muskwa & Kayleigh !!

:D

joycenalex
10-21-2008, 04:32 PM
happy birthday doggies! may there be many more

Karen
10-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Awww, give Kayleigh a hug for me, will you? My first dog, Sheba - smartest best dog in the whole world - had a prey drive that was unstoppable, thankfully other dogs were immune, as were small children. And give Muskwa a good belly-rub for me, okay? When he's hungry or otherwise acknowledging your existence ...

cassiesmom
10-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Handsome Sir Muskwa! I, one of your many admirers, hereby wish you a very happy birthday! You look extremely comfortable on the sofa! And Miss Kayleigh, a very happy birthday to you, too, pretty girl! Hug, hug, hug, hug ... HUG!

cyber-sibes
10-21-2008, 07:00 PM
:love:Happy Birthday Muskwa & Kayleigh!:love:
Hope woo got to celebrate with moose bones!
Muskwa, you look so sweet with your stuffy baby. Hey, I'm 11, too! ~Star

captain
10-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Happy Happy Birthday darlins .....:D

ramanth
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Many happy birthday WOOOOOOOSSS for Muskwa and Kayleigh!! :D :love:

AllAmericanPUP
10-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Happy Birthday you two!!

finn's mom
10-22-2008, 07:46 AM
Happy Birthday, puppies! :love:

caseysmom
10-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Happy Birthday to two of pettalks most beautiful doggies. Hope you get a light dusting of snow to roll in.

wolf_Q
10-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Happy Birthday Muskwa and Kayleigh!!

Ginger's Mom
10-23-2008, 08:56 AM
Sorry I am late, Happy Birthday to two of my favorite PT pups Kayleigh and Muskwa.

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-23-2008, 10:12 AM
I :love::love::love: huskies!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSQUA AND KAYLEIGH