PDA

View Full Version : Jim Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Catty1
10-21-2008, 11:57 AM
I watched about a minute of this...I found it in questionable taste, but many in the audience there thought it was hilarious. So, for whatever it is worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Sirrahsim
10-21-2008, 12:26 PM
I went to see Jeff Dunham a few months ago. The man is HILARIOUS!!! Achmed cracks me up to no end:D Even my Muslim friend gets a kick out of him.

phesina
10-21-2008, 05:48 PM
I just clicked the link to look at it, but it now says "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Catty1
10-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Well Pat - it did strike me as a BIT biased...and could have gone pretty racist into the bargain.

Would like to see an Iraqi comedian do a stint with "The Dead Hostage" or "The Dead U.S. Member of the Military".

THEN heads would roll!

jennielynn1970
10-21-2008, 07:02 PM
I've watched him before on youtube, and while it may be a bit, um, politically incorrect, he really is funny as hell. He does a good job with all of his puppets.

The eyebrows really crack me up... and the "SILENCE!! I KILL YOU!" :p

sparks19
10-21-2008, 08:24 PM
it's JEFF dunham... and he's hilarious.

walter is my personal favorite :)

yes God forbid we offend the terrorists. Racist? I don't think so. he's not claiming that Achmed is ALL muslims.... he's labelled as achmed the terrorist... not achmed the muslim. :)

Taz_Zoee
10-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Jeff Dunham (or Jef-fa-fa Done Haaaammm.com) is frickin' hilarious. I can see how some would take offense to Achmed, but I think this man is super funny and very talented.
I do like Walter, but my favorite is Peanut. Bruce and I always (jokingly) say the things Achmed says that Jennie already quoted. And my SIL and I always quote Peanut and his okaaayyy. I'd love to see him in concert (I guess you'd say). In fact he was in Reno this month but we couldn't go. :(

sparks19
10-21-2008, 08:53 PM
I also like Jose Jalopeno on a STEECK lol

Taz_Zoee
10-21-2008, 09:03 PM
I also like Jose Jalopeno on a STEECK lol

Oh yes. Any time we say Jalepeno one, or both, of us says on a steeck! LOL

Sirrahsim
10-21-2008, 10:37 PM
I Yai Yai Yai..... I am Jose Jalapeno..... On a STEEK!! :D:D:D

Sirrahsim
10-21-2008, 10:52 PM
OH my gosh! I just remembered that when we went to see Jeff Dunham on tour a few months ago he performed "Jingle Bombs"... HILARIOUS and very catchy! Expecially with the amount of military guys in the audience who were hooting and hollering. I won't post the link because there is some offensive language and, frankly, it will offend you if you don't get his humor. If you like Jeff and you haven't seen it, head to youtube and search for it. It's easy to find.

pomtzu
10-23-2008, 07:13 AM
I love Jeff Dunham -- I have both his DVD's. They're packed in my suitcase to take to my brother's on vacation since he's never seen him. He'll appreciate the "Spark of Insanity" disc the most - he drives a Prius!!! And if anyone is offended by the language - the "bleeped" and "non-bleeped" soundtracks are on the same disc.
Jeff Dunham's work is all in fun - and he does a first class job of entertaining everyone. I'd love to see a live show!
WALTER FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! - and Peanut for v.p. :D