PDA

View Full Version : Brian's Coming Home from Iraq - THIS WEEK!

4 Dog Mother
10-21-2008, 08:58 AM
Christy and the kids got some news recently but I have not had time to share it. BRIAN'S TOUR OF DUTY IN IRAQ IS NOW UP AND HE SHOULD BE BACK AT FORT DRUM NEW YORK ON FRIDAY!

Christy and the kids are driving to New York on Thursday so they can be at the gym when the "troops come marching in." We are all very excited that he will be back in the states and away from Iraq - at least for awhile (at least 18 months). Although the house in Cincinnati still has not sold, with any luck, Christy and the kids may be able to join him by February or March. This has been a long wait for this family. Brian had to move to Fort Drum in March of 2007 but Christy and the kids couldn't join him because of the house. In September of 2007 he was deployed to Iraq. He was home for 3 weeks in May. Dominic was 2 in July - his dad left when he was 7 months old - he knows Carl and me better than he knows his dad - poor little guy. Jasmine can't wait until she sees her daddy. Christy warned her that they will all be in their khakis with their hats on when they come marching into the gym so she may not be able to find him at first. To which Jasmine remarked, I love my daddy, I'll know him anywhere!" However her only experience of New York is a motel so she thinks that when they move they will all be sleeping in a room with 2 queen size beds and they will have an indoor pool. (they got a suite last time so the kids would have a place to watch TV and play since they were going to be there 10 days and Brian had to work some of those days). She hasn't gotten the idea that everything is moving and they will be living in a house similar to ours or the one they have in Cincy.

Thank God Brian will be coming home SOON! But we will have to keep praying for all the men and women still there but especially because now Brian's brother Terry is there.

mina'smomma
10-21-2008, 09:09 AM
This is wonderful news. Fingers crossed here that they keep him stateside. Make sure to tell him to keep a copy of his SMRs and document any injuries or illness so when he does decide to get out he won't have a big problem getting VA benefits.

Marigold2
10-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Welcome home to a true American hero.

sasvermont
10-21-2008, 09:15 AM
:love::):love::)

I always feel good when I hear of someone coming home for a dangerous situation. I hope he is able to remain home and not have another tour.

The housing market should be taking a turn for the better, soon I hope, and maybe that house will sell. Have they considered renting it?

This is such a heart warming story.

lizbud
10-21-2008, 09:24 AM
Great news.:) I am so happy for Brian & the whole family.:)

shais_mom
10-21-2008, 10:26 AM
yeaa! I'm so happy for them and everyone!
Safe Journey Brian!

Catty1
10-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Prayers for Brian's safe return - and safety for his brother Terry and all the men and women fighting overseas.

Karen
10-21-2008, 11:08 AM
We'll be glad when we hear he's home, and safe!

You know, Lady's Human was stationed at Fort Drum for a while. He now lives over an hour south of there, but may be a good resource for them in their move.

Cinder & Smoke
10-21-2008, 11:10 AM
BRIAN'S TOUR OF DUTY IN IRAQ IS NOW UP AND HE SHOULD BE
BACK AT FORT DRUM NEW YORK ON FRIDAY!

But we will have to keep praying for all the men and women still there -
especially because now Brian's brother Terry is there.

WELCOME HOME, Sarge !! :) And THANKS! ;)

Christy ~ Give Brian a Welcome Home {{{HUG}}} from me!

Let's all Pray for an early end to the fighting so Terry can come home early,
and Brian NEVER has to go back there!

SAFE TRIP back to the States, Sarge!!

lvpets2002
10-21-2008, 11:15 AM
:love: WOW Many Many Congrats Brian for your Homecoming.. Hope all is good & well & you settle in soon..

k9krazee
10-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Woohoo! That's exciting news! I'll be keeping them all in my thoughts and prayers that everybody has a safe trip and a happy reunion! :love:

Grace
10-21-2008, 12:07 PM
WELCOME HOME, Sarge !! :) And THANKS! ;)

Let's all Pray for an early end to the fighting so Terry can come home early,
and Brian NEVER has to go back there!

SAFE TRIP back to the States, Sarge!!

What Phred said!!

gini
10-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Brian has such a beautiful family waiting for his return. How sweet little Jasmine is - and Dominic could not be cuter

Welcome Home Brian - I hope this time it is for good!!

pitc9
10-21-2008, 12:59 PM
OMG, what WONDERFUL news!!!!
:D

moosmom
10-21-2008, 01:15 PM
AWESOME NEWS!!! Have a safe trip home and fabulous reunion with your family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Brian. Please say thanks to your commrads as well.

Got any special homecoming stuff planned?? ;)

Medusa
10-21-2008, 03:10 PM
You must be so excited! What a wonderful reunion it's going to be!

ramanth
10-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Great news!! :cool:

kimlovescats
10-21-2008, 11:16 PM
:DWhat awesome news!!!! WELCOME HOME, BRIAN!!!!

4 Dog Mother
10-22-2008, 09:26 AM
No real homecoming events on this end - he won't be here until Dec. 19th. The kids and Christy are staying there for 10 days and Christy is on line looking for things for them to do as a family. I don't think he really wants to spend much time right now with anyone but Christy and the kids anyway. His family is all spread out - although his mom and dad (who are divorced) both live in Florida, they are at opposite ends of the state. His brother's wife and niece are in Texas but his brother is in Iraq. His stepfather lives here but we won't get into that.

For Christmas his dad in Florida is giving them tickets both ways for all of them to fly to Florida for a week at their house in Naples.

He will be home for Thanksgiving weekend but probably will be spending a lot of that in Cincinnati where a family reunion is being planned with his grandfather, father, aunts and uncles, & cousins.

As for renting the house, with them living in New York and us being 3 hours away, we don't feel renting is an option since there would be no one closer to check on things or be there to deal with any complaints. Also the area in which they live is not the best so I think they may lose more renting than just getting rid of the house. A lot of the homes in their neighborhood are already in foreclosure.

Tomorrow is when they leave - the kids and Christy are getting very excited - and the enthusiasm is catching even if we won't get to see him!

sirrahbed
10-22-2008, 09:33 AM
:D I am SO HAPPY to read this:D Saw it yesterday, had a bit of LES and again today - so thought I had better post. YAY!!!!:love::love::love:

Cincy'sMom
10-22-2008, 10:23 AM
Tell Christy to be careful driving!

AdoreMyDogs
10-22-2008, 10:55 AM
How very exciting for everyone! Yay!!!

KYS
10-22-2008, 08:23 PM
I am so thrilled for you, yours and especially for Brian.

(HUGS AND A BIG WELCOME HOME!) :D

Felicia's Mom
10-22-2008, 08:43 PM
That is wonderful news!:D

captain
10-23-2008, 12:35 AM
What GREAT news!!!!
I think of him anytime I see anything about IRAQ. He was, thankfully, the only person I "knew" that was there.

Lilith Cherry
10-23-2008, 12:40 AM
Welcome home Brian! Your family will so happy to be together again!

4 Dog Mother
10-23-2008, 08:30 AM
Just before I left for work this morning, Brian called Christy and said he was in line in Kuwait to get on the plane to head back to New York. Something we were waiting to hear. Hurray! However, it looks like now he won't be in the states until Saturday.

We had a tough evening last night. Jasmine came home from school with a very bad earache and when Christy called to tell the motel she would not be in last night they told her they didn't have her down until the 26th - and that they had no rooms left. You could image the panic she went through. The manager had taken her reservation and wouldn't be in until 6:50 am. this morning to see what would happen. She called the corporation office- they are staying at a Holiday Inn - but they called the motel and it ended up that she still had to wait until this morning to get things straightened out. So she and I took Jasmine out to the emergency room and yes, she had an ear infection in one ear and a very red beginning of infection in the other ear. Thank God there was still time to go to the pharmacy to get the prescription filled last night. (as an aside we were in and out of the er in record time - like less than an hour). She was on the phone at 6:50 am and the manager said not to worry, they had a room until Sunday evening when they will be moving to a suite (even a month ago all the suites were filled up). I wish I could say she then hopped in the car and took off - but she still hadn't finished packing, getting the stuff in the car nor were the kids dressed. I am afraid it will be late before they get into New York this evening.

As I was leaving for work, Dominic wanted up and wanted me to bring him to work with me. He decided he didn't want to go with his mommy and screamed when I tried to put him down. I know this kid well, an hour from now he would be wanting his mom and not at all happy that he wouldn't be seeing her for over a week. Crazy kids!!!!

I will be very happy when I receive her call tonight that they have made it to New York safe and sound.

Laura's Babies
10-23-2008, 08:39 AM
HAPPY HOMECOMING!!! My grandson is coming back too from Iraq this month, to Fort Drum also.. I wonder if they are in the same unite?

4 Dog Mother
10-23-2008, 09:56 AM
I know there are quite a few coming back this weekend. But that would be fun to know. We will have to figure that out. Being the great mother-in-law that I am I have no idea of what unit etc. he is in. I only know he is a mechanic and was at a base near Kurkook (I have no idea if that is spelled right). Brian's last name is Corbitt.

Cincy'sMom
10-23-2008, 10:16 AM
Sounds like a typical crazy night at your house!! What will you do with all the quiet tonight?

gini
10-23-2008, 11:58 AM
My little Dominic - my blueberry boy - screaming? You must be joking, that little darling wouldn't scream:D

Safe journey for all - Godspeed!

Cinder & Smoke
10-23-2008, 12:23 PM
I will be very happy when I receive her call tonight that
they have made it to New York safe and sound.

We Too!

Be sure to let us know that she and the Kids are all settled in -
an have a ROOM!

SAFE TRIP, Christy!!
;)

4 Dog Mother
10-23-2008, 01:47 PM
"My little Dominic - my blueberry boy - screaming? You must be joking, that little darling wouldn't scream"

Oh, Gini, don't let that little innocent face fool you, that kid has the lungs of King Kong! When he wants something and doesn't get it, look out! And then depending what he is screaming about he either refuses to let you put him down by refusing to let his legs down or letting go of you or if he doesn't want you, he becomes limp and lays on the floor and yes, even sometimes throws the typical tantrum of screaming and kicking his feet. AND if you REALLY made him mad, he will try (and sometimes catch you offguard and do it) to hit you after which he gets a very shamefaced look cause he knows that that is not something he should be doing. But he as you know is also so very sweet and lovable and cute as the dickens when he wants to be. The amount he is talking now is amazing. This morning, I said I got your nose and he said very clearly "got your nose!"

His new "love" is Thomas the train. He has a book and video so it is constantly "Thomas". Oh wait, then there is also the Cars movie and of late, the little cartoon that is on the DVD with it, The Ghostlight. He will watch that over and over and over and over. And then there is Blues Clues. He and Jasmine each have their own notebook and when it comes on, they have to have their notebooks. Of course, you would have a hard time trying to guess what the clues are from what Dominic draws but hey he tries!

And Amy as for what I am doing tonight - I don't know but I know it will be somewhat quieter - actually when the kids aren't around the dogs usually stay a little calmer too. And it is going to have nothing to do with housework either. Relax, read a book, cuddle with Tucker, then Dazzi, then Pippi, maybe give Jack a bath. Give Taggert belly rubs. Maybe I will even try to talk to your Dad and see who interupts - Oh, there will be noone there. And hey, I might be able to talk to you and Julia on the phone without any eavesdroppers. Hmmm.............

gini
10-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Diana, when I first moved into my new home - there was a neighbor that I didn't know too well. It was spring or summer and our doors were all open.

It was early in the morning (getting ready for work time) and I heard their little boy screaming - ya know, the kind the curdles your blood!!!

Then I heard the wife (who now has become a good friend) yell at her husband

IF HE IS SO DARN CUTE - THEN WHY DON'T YOU TAKE HIM TO WORK WITH YOU!!!!

I remember feeling so sorry for her - and we have laughed about it a lot - because that same little boy just celebrated his 30th birthday.
He will never live it down.

Enjoy the peace and quiet!!

Alysser
10-23-2008, 06:30 PM
AWESOME!! So glad to hear he's safe and coming home :D Congratulations! I hope the reunion is extremely happy for you all :)

4 Dog Mother
10-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Christy just called - she and the kids are in New York and settled into their room. The kids did excellent in the car so she was able to make good time. Thank God they are there and I can quit worrying about that!

Cinder & Smoke
10-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Yuppers, THANKS, God!

Christy just called - she and the kids are in New York and settled into their room.
The kids did excellent in the car so she was able to make good time.
Thank God they are there and I can quit worrying about that!

And if You don't mind, God ~
Please make the Sarge's flight Home a Safe & Quick one, too!

:)

sirrahbed
10-24-2008, 05:35 AM
:love::D

Dakota's Mommy
10-24-2008, 10:37 PM
As mom said, we're here at the hotel! Got in around 8 pm last night. It was a long drive, but the kids were outstanding. I actually was shocked at how well they did. Dominic fussed a little because Jasmine some how dropped the "Cars" dvd out of the player. They went without TV for a while and Dominic fell asleep, but once he woke up, he wanted "Cars". So, we took a potty break, got a snack, fixed the movie, and were back on the road. The only other fussiness I really dealt with was Dominic because he gulped down his juice and wasn't too crazy about being told to wait for more. It amazes me how much this boy tries to drink some times. Good thing he has me to slow him down, lol.

Today was a little rougher. Thank goodness we had a day to just putt around before daddy arrives. They were full force go, go, go and fought quite a bit. Definately a full day in the car hyped them up for today. And as I said, we just kind of putted around today. Went to a couple of stores and drove the short distance from the hotel to post so that I know where I'm going tomorrow night. We'll be heading into evening before he arrives so I wanted to make sure that I will know where to go once it's dark. Easy trip, just relieved to get a fresh eye at it again before I'm possibly rushing!!!

As for Brian, I did get word from him today that he was about to get on the plane to head to Germany from Kuwait. He said he'd call me once they landed, but I haven't heard from him yet. No clue exactly how long that flight is (while I have been told, it's just one of those details that doesn't stay with me, I just want to know when he'll be here, lol) but if they have landed, I'm sure he's just been busy with whatever they need to handle before reboarding and getting back on their way. As I said before, they are to arrive tomorrow evening so it might be kind of late by the time we are finally reunited. I have the news on and they were showing the homecoming that took place today and said it was the largest one that's taken place so far. I know the one we're supposed to be apart of isn't supposed to be quite so big, but it really will be interesting. That's a lot of guys in camo, especially for two kids who have lived away from the installations for so long. Infact, while picking up McDonald's for lunch, Jasmine looked over and goes "mommy, a soldier". I'm like, yep, you're going to see a lot of those up here. Just one more of those things that she really doesn't get because of her age!

Thankfully, both kids are asleep and we've all had our evening clean ups. Now, we just have to get through the bulk of the day tomorrow, lol! Unfortunately, they are calling for rain here. I don't have the biggest issue with rain, it's just more difficult to haul kids in and out of car seats and stuff like that!

Anyways, I better quit rambling on and on for tonight. I need to get some shut eye myself. Thank you all for your support. I will definately pass along your messages to Brian. And I will also do my best to try to get back on in the next few days so update you all and let you know that we are back in his arms!

By the way, just to let you know mom, while at Kmart today, I found an inexpensive Thomas dvd for him and picked it up. Hopefully he'll let us change it to the Blue's Clue's or Thomas dvd. Poor Jasmine wanted to watch her Scooby-Doo and he just did not want to give in! While I did let her have the change, periodically he'd cry out, "Cars", lol!

Cinder & Smoke
10-24-2008, 10:53 PM
:)

Great News, Christy!

Now a little Prayer that God helps fly Brian's plane to the States ON TIME
so that he can greet the Kids before they turn *cranky* from being kept
up too late!

Remember to pass out a Bunch of Pet Talk {{{HUGS}}} to "Our Sarge"!!

WELCOME HOME, Brian!!!

;)

gini
10-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Bless your heart - you really have your hands full.

Here is hoping that tomorrow night is all that you have dreamed about.
A family together - once and for all the future years as well.

wolf_Q
10-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Welcome home, Brian!! :) Hope he has a safe trip!

BitsyNaceyDog
10-25-2008, 07:01 AM
What wonderful news! I'm so excited for all of you!

Pam
10-25-2008, 07:19 AM
Wonderful news! I am so happy for everyone! ;);)

sirrahbed
10-25-2008, 08:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

Thank you LORD for sending yet another troop home. Please carry him safely as you continue to watch over those who keep our country safe. Please bless their families.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/jumpysmiles.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/jumpysmiles.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/jumpysmiles.gif

I am just so HAPPY for you today!!!:love::D This is one of those PT family events that keep me checking back in for updates.

Dakota's Mommy
10-25-2008, 10:40 AM
We're still at the hotel trying to take it easy. Here in a few, we'll head out to get some lunch. Looking out the window, I'm not too excited to go out until tonight though. It just looks so cold and wet!

Anyways, I got woke up at 8 am this morning getting the official word that we need to be at the welcome home ceremony at about 7:30 pm, two full hours before it's scheduled for. So, please keep us in your thoughts that the kids don't get too bored and start acting up while we're waiting. I know at the Fort Hood one the first time he returned, they had a dj pumping out music so the kids were all dancing around. I have no clue how they do it here so it's all going to be new to me! Hopefully there will be something to help with all the kids energy and excitment because I know there will probably be a lot of little ones attending. I also got a text message from Brian letting me know they were boarding a plane and on their way! I can't put into words how excited I'm getting. He's really on his way!

Well, I better get going. The kids are a bit hyper this morning and it's getting to be about lunch time. As I said before, I'll do my best to keep you all updated and I will also be sure to pass your well wishes on to Brian!

Karen
10-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Oh, yay! We'll look forward to the updates!

Dakota's Mommy
10-26-2008, 01:18 AM
Well, he's back in our arms! The ceremony did take place at 9:30 pm. It was a long wait, the kids were trying to climb all over the bleachers, but we made it. They marched into the gym and I could spot him right away, the one who was limping!!! Jasmine finally got what I meant though about not being able to tell which one was him because they'd all be in the same uniforms. Once they were dismissed, I just stood there and waited for him to spot us up on the bleachers. He made it to us, and Jamsine imediately hugged him. Dominic looked at him and said "daddy" but was a little bit more hesitant to run into his arms. Didn't take long though, as both kids were ready to goof off and play with daddy right away. Finally got on our way back here to the hotel and stopped at McDonalds for a snack. Needless to say, the kids are long asleep now. I guess I'm still just so happy that I feel wide awake!!!

captain
10-26-2008, 01:42 AM
Great news!!!!
Welcome home Brian!!!

Cincy'sMom
10-26-2008, 07:51 AM
Glad to hear he is home safe!!!

Sorry I didnt get the update in last night...we have a virus or somehingonthe computer that I am trying to get rid of...

joycenalex
10-26-2008, 08:21 AM
i'm so happy about this. welcome home brian.:)

gini
10-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Brian - Welcome Home - and THANK YOU!!

sirrahbed
10-26-2008, 02:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/groupwave.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/groupwave.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/groupwave.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/groupwave.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/groupwave.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/smilies/groupwave.gif

Cinder & Smoke
10-28-2008, 03:51 PM

Hey Christy ~

Did you think to pack the Kids' SLEDS for the trip?

6" of SNOW is probably a bit of a *shock* for Brian!
Snowballs, anyone?

lizbud
10-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Well, he's back in our arms! The ceremony did take place at 9:30 pm. It was a long wait, the kids were trying to climb all over the bleachers, but we made it. They marched into the gym and I could spot him right away, the one who was limping!!! Jasmine finally got what I meant though about not being able to tell which one was him because they'd all be in the same uniforms. Once they were dismissed, I just stood there and waited for him to spot us up on the bleachers. He made it to us, and Jamsine imediately hugged him. Dominic looked at him and said "daddy" but was a little bit more hesitant to run into his arms. Didn't take long though, as both kids were ready to goof off and play with daddy right away. Finally got on our way back here to the hotel and stopped at McDonalds for a snack. Needless to say, the kids are long asleep now. I guess I'm still just so happy that I feel wide awake!!!

What a terrific update from you all.:D I did wonder a little bit how Dominic
and Jasmine would react to seeing Daddy again.:)

Cincy'sMom
10-29-2008, 08:15 AM

Hey Christy ~

Did you think to pack the Kids' SLEDS for the trip?

6" of SNOW is probably a bit of a *shock* for Brian!
Snowballs, anyone?

Last Saturday she called me and was complaining it had rained all day...I told her it could be worse it could be snowing! I got a text from her yesterday about 5pm...just letting me know it was snowing there!

Be careful driving out there this weekend, Dad!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-29-2008, 09:27 AM
I am so happy for you all!! I bet the kids were so exited to see their dad!! And vice versa too ;)!

WELCOME HOME BRIAN !!!

Cinder & Smoke
10-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Last Saturday ... it had rained all day ...

I got a text from her yesterday about 5pm ...
just letting me know it was snowing there!

Be careful driving out there this weekend, Dad!

The Welcome Wagon, 2nd Shift, heads to Fort Drum!

Is Mom going along to navigate?

Which begs the question , What is the Furry Tribe going to be doing? :confused:

SAFE TRIP, whoever's going! ;)

Karen
10-29-2008, 11:43 AM
And remember, if you're nearby Whitney Point and the weather gets bad - Lady's house - where she and her humans reside - is close! But they are on a long, slow hill, so the highway may be safer driving!

Cincy'sMom
10-29-2008, 01:15 PM
The Welcome Wagon, 2nd Shift, heads to Fort Drum!

Is Mom going along to navigate?

Which begs the question , What is the Furry Tribe going to be doing? :confused:

SAFE TRIP, whoever's going! ;)

Nope, Mom is staying home with the dogs. I don't think a 10 hour drive to spend the night and drive 10 hours back the next day was her idea of a fun weekend!

Cinder & Smoke
10-29-2008, 01:26 PM
I don't think a 10 hour drive to spend the night and drive 10 hours back
the next day was her idea of a fun weekend!

:p

Poor DAD ~ Long drive to say *Howdie* ... but sure to be appreciated.

Give the Sarge a {{{HUG}}} from me. ;)

And remember to take the Kids' SLEDS! :D
And possibly a DAWG for company? :confused:

mina'smomma
10-29-2008, 02:22 PM
WELCOME HOME BRIAN!!!

I'm glad he returned home safe to you.

4 Dog Mother
10-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Phred, Carl's nuts but not quite that nutty. He is not just going to see Brian but bring Christy and the kids back. They drove Brian's truck up to him so he'd have a means of transportation now that he is back. They don't have a "home" up there yet and may not for several more months. Since he is taking my SUV there really wouldn't be room for anyone but Tucker and he stays with me! Pippi would work except that when she rides in the car she thinks she should either sit on the driver's lap or jump all over. Tucker will lay on a blanket on the console between the front seats and be very good. But then Carl would still need to stop for potty breaks and he just isn't realy patient about that.

I (We) have missed the kids very much (and Christy too). The dogs look at me funny when I try to put them in Jasmine's bed and then try to read them a bedtime story - and boy do they howl when I start the singing. The girl had better hurry back before they dogs all run away.

The other times I look silly is when I am watching Blues Clues and the other shows on Noggin at night holding one of the dogs. The dogs look at me really funny when Joe asks where is the clue and I keep yelling, there! there! Dominic, hurry home, you are missing some great episodes.

Cinder & Smoke
10-30-2008, 09:43 AM
The dogs look at me funny when I try to put them in Jasmine's bed and
then try to read them a bedtime story -
and boy do they howl when I start the singing.

The dogs look at me really funny when Joe asks where is the clue
and I keep yelling, there! there!

:eek:
Oh my ... :p :rolleyes:

Maybe the Dawgs should hook you up on a leash and take YOU out
for a Looooong walk!

You've got a bad case of GrandKid Withdrawal!

:love:

lizbud
10-30-2008, 10:18 AM
I (We) have missed the kids very much (and Christy too). The dogs look at me funny when I try to put them in Jasmine's bed and then try to read them a bedtime story - and boy do they howl when I start the singing. The girl had better hurry back before they dogs all run away.

The other times I look silly is when I am watching Blues Clues and the other shows on Noggin at night holding one of the dogs. The dogs look at me really funny when Joe asks where is the clue and I keep yelling, there! there! Dominic, hurry home, you are missing some great episodes.

LOL :D Sounds like you are going through "kids withdrawal".:) I bet you
do miss them.

anna_66
10-31-2008, 05:01 AM
Wonderful news!

Welcome Home Brian!!

Cinder & Smoke
11-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Did the Army Welcome Wagon get back to Findlay HQ yet?

Carl, Christy, and the MiniKids were to be returning from Fort Drum today ...

Here's Hoping it was a smooth and SAFE trip.

WELCOME Back, Gang!!

;)