PDA

View Full Version : Angelica's sister

jenluckenbach
10-18-2008, 08:43 PM
(Original thread about angelica here http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=2076561#post2076561 )

Angelica's twin sister cat has been caught. She was very scared but warmed up quickly. Now she needs a place to go.

As I mentioned, when I bumped up my "FUND RAISER" thread, if One BY One can raise a little cash, we'd like to take her. And I have already had people come to our aid with donations, and am hopig for more (even very small ones ;) )

I have offered to foster her along with her sister. (what am I , NUTS???) :rolleyes: But they can each have one of the large cages until the babies are old enough to mingle. can you imagine having these 5 PLUS another litter??!!?!?! :eek: :love: I have already named mom #2..........Sarafina.

Now we just need to get her to me.

Catty1
10-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Sarafina is ALSO pregnant????

I think the worst risk is cuteness overload!

Bless you for helping these kitties. I will give when I can.

jenluckenbach
10-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Sarafina is ALSO pregnant????

oh yes, VERY pregnant!

Acording to the vet Angelica is probably only 18 months old. Such a young thing to have had such a rough life.......AHHHH!! But never more. Nothing but pampering for her (and her sister) from now on. :love:

Catty1
10-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Oh my.

Thanks goodness you are there....their lonely days are over!:):love:

Scooter's Mom
10-18-2008, 09:16 PM
I have goodsearch with one by one (kutztown, pa) as my default charity, set up as a quick bookmark, I just click it and I'm there.

I've done a dozen or so searches today.

Good luck getting Sarafina safely to you.

slick
10-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Oh Jen, you amaze me. Sarafina is one of the lucky ones who will find her way to your loving foster home. I'm looking forward to pictures. :love:

catnapper
10-19-2008, 08:49 AM
:D :D :D Jen, you're too much!

I was sorely tempted to take her. I hesitated because of how scared they said she is.... not with Cameron and Callie. Even if she had a room all her own, there would be someone (doggy, kitty, or Cam) knocking on the door to say hi to her.

Good luck!!!!

Now you have LOTS of babies to name :D

catmandu
10-19-2008, 09:14 AM
AND EVEN MORE GOLD STARS:) BY YOUR NAME IN THE CAT LOVERS :love:HALL OF FAME AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE , JEN AND CHARLES.
THE PET ANGELS:love: KNOW WHO LOVES :love:THEM, AND YOUR EFFORTS WILL BE REWARDED YEAS FROM NOW WHEN YOU AND CHARLES TRAVEL WITH THE PET ANGELS :love:ALL OVER THE WORLD.:cool:
MANY , MANY YEAS FROM NOW.
ONE FINE DAY.:love:

kb2yjx
10-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Jen, anyone with a good heart is NOT NUTS!!!! You are doing the right thing. Gary is right, MORE gold stars for you!!

jenluckenbach
10-19-2008, 05:55 PM
I'll be getting Sarafina this Tuesday. She'll stay with her rescuer (named Gary) until then.

1by1 has also received another pet talk donation to help with the 2 sisters and their families. THANK YOU!!