PDA

View Full Version : Hoofs? Mane? Tail or ???????

RICHARD
10-18-2008, 07:13 AM
The Edmeister has varied tastes-this is what I can see. I get the feeling that he does more taste testing that I do not and don't want to know about.

Ed loves his cakes, sliced deli meats and other food he can snake off of an unattended plate.

Today he threw me for a loop!

I had a roast beef sandwich from Arby's, IT's a fast food chain that offers thinly sliced meat on a roll with glops of processed cheese melted on them.

IT's a change of pace from regular burgers and tacos-but still is fast food-they offer a sandwich, fries and a coke for about 5 bucks-and free condiments.

I like the bbq sauce-it's a little sweet but if you take a handful, get home and grab the hotsauce!!!! Same with the HORSEY SAUCE packets.

IT's a horse radish/sweet sauce that isn't all that hot. It's mild and with the afore mentioned Louisiana Hot Sauce it's a winner in my eyes.

So, what does it look like to a cat?

I finished the preparation of the extra sandwich I had saved for a late night snack and had just squeezed open a packet of horsey sauce when I notice a visitor to my late night spread. I offer a slice off of my sandwich, take a bite and then offer more.

The sharing is over, this I know when the last offering is smelled and dismissed with a lick of the chops, paws and swipe of the foot across the face.

A few seconds later, my well-fed friend has made it onto the table to inspect the opened and ready to be discarded sauce packets.

Hot sauce is dismissed off the top, the BBQ sauce gets a cursory sniff and the BIG HIT is the Horsey Sauce. A sniff, another sniff, a lick and an all out tongue bath for the little bit of ooze that has escaped from the opened end.

After he has thoroughly cleaned up, Ed looks at me with a look that can only mean, What part of the horse was THAT?

I do have more packets of my favorite and apparently his favorite fast food condiment. I'm just glad he can't get into the junk drawer where I'll stash them!:eek:

Laura's Babies
10-18-2008, 07:54 AM
He is a taster? Got to taste everything.. Wonder how he new to leave the hot sauce alone? Experience?