PDA

View Full Version : Musical Art

wolf_Q
09-11-2002, 11:19 PM
My friend, Cassie, and I both love art. She's obsessed with No Doubt, and I'm obsessed with U2. So we did a little "art exchange." She did a painting of Bono for me, and I did a drawing of Gwen Stefani for her. Thought you guys might like to see. :) Here's a link to the album, let me know if it works. Just click on the pics to enlarge them. http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/u2q/lst?.dir=/Art&.view=t

p.s. the last 2 pics are just other U2 drawings I did....I put them in the folder for a post to a U2 list...never mind them....

lynnestankard
09-12-2002, 05:47 AM
WOW! WolfQ seriously good work there. I'm blown away. Are you going to add one of Larry? Finish the set!:) :)

Lynne

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-12-2002, 06:17 AM
Amy that drawing of Gwen Stefani looks great! It looks just like her!! And your friend is quite talented too!

I have been wanting to get you to do a portrait for me, but haven't come accross the perfect picture yet. I will soon though!

Former User
09-12-2002, 06:28 AM
WOW WOW WOW!! Great art work from both of you!

anna_66
09-12-2002, 09:06 AM
Those are all wonderful! You and your friend are very talented!!

Vermontcat
09-12-2002, 09:21 AM
Amy, those are all great drawings! Maybe you should get into designing album covers! I think U2 has a new album coming out in November!:cool:

Souraya, I love that new signature photo of you and Drake, I keep wanting to look at it upside down!

DoggiesAreTheBest
09-12-2002, 09:25 AM
VermontCat, Thanks. That is one of my favorite ones. Andrew took it looking down at us!

Vermontcat
09-12-2002, 09:33 AM
Souraya, I thought your husband must have taken the photo. My son also likes the photo because he thinks Drake is cool, he is a wolf lover and sleeps with 2 stuffed ones that howl when you squeeze them.:) I don't know why but the photo makes me think of little red riding hood.

Amy, sorry if I got off topic here, my son also likes your pet portraits and he is a U2 fan too!:)

lovemymaltese
09-12-2002, 01:30 PM
those are excellent, what talent!

wolf_Q
09-13-2002, 01:14 AM
Thanks everyone!! :)

WOW! WolfQ seriously good work there. I'm blown away. Are you going to add one of Larry? Finish the set!

Yeah I'm going to do Larry and Adam too, eventually. I don't really have time at the moment. I have to find the perfect pics to use also!

I have been wanting to get you to do a portrait for me, but haven't come accross the perfect picture yet. I will soon though!

I'd love to do one! Hey that pic in your siggy would make a pretty spiffy drawing I think...very unique. :)

Souraya, I thought your husband must have taken the photo. My son also likes the photo because he thinks Drake is cool, he is a wolf lover and sleeps with 2 stuffed ones that howl when you squeeze them. I don't know why but the photo makes me think of little red riding hood.

Drake IS cool hehe. :) Your son should visit *my* room. You would never even know that many stuffed wolves and huskies were created! And I have wolf everything else....seriously everything else. I even have dishes LOL.

Vermontcat
09-13-2002, 01:42 PM
Well my son is still young(grade school) so he has only collected a few wolf things like a calendar, towel, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and the two wolfies he sleeps with.:) Oh yeah and lots of books on wolves too! The more photos the better! I always show him the photos of Nebo cause he thinks he is a cool puppy too!:cool:

Kfamr
09-13-2002, 03:10 PM
Awesome!!! Now.... WHERE'S MY NELLY?!?! Lol...J/k.:p

krazyaboutkatz
09-14-2002, 07:24 PM
You and your friend are very talented. :) Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

CountryWolf07
09-15-2002, 12:42 AM
*mouth drops to floor* Oh.. my.. god (fans herself) Amazing drawings... Now Amy - Draw Kenny for me ;)