PDA

View Full Version : September 11th

carrie
09-11-2002, 06:09 PM
The reality has not yet sunk in.
Today has made that clear.
There are no words to convey the utter grief and desolation that I have felt today.
Quite simply and truly words fail me.
There is no way that I can verbalise the way I feel but I wanted you all to know that my heart and thoughts have been with you and always are.

sammi
09-11-2002, 07:17 PM
Carrie, Thank you for the kind words for us. It is so good to hear from you again! Where have you been? You were missed.

Sudilar
09-11-2002, 07:20 PM
Carrie!! Thank you so much. We miss you, you know.:)

zippy-kat
09-11-2002, 07:26 PM
Thank you, Carrie. We've missed you!

jackiesdaisy1935
09-11-2002, 09:17 PM
Hi Carrie, how are you doing? I have missed you so much, I don't post much anymore, but had to answer your post.
Thank you for your kind words, I know everyone appreciates your concern and love.
Just wanted you to know that Perry and Daisy have recooperated and doing well now, Perry has a little mental problem, cannot
settle down, but doing better and Daisy has healed well, one can hardly feel her scar now and she only limps when she is tired.
It's so nice to hear from an old dear friend.
Jackie

lovemymaltese
09-12-2002, 01:41 PM
Thanks for sharing. I think that we were all a bit somber yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking about what they victims friends and family must of been feeling.

Dixieland Dancer
09-12-2002, 02:36 PM
Oh CArrie!!! It is so good to see you post. I was worried something terrible had happened to you since you didn't respond to emails either. Please email if you can. I miss you soooooo much!!!