PDA

View Full Version : Naylee got a get-well present *piccy

IRescue452
10-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Since its a card (12 x9 that's a big card!) the scanner kept making it matte like its on canvas when I scanned it as a picture.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/bbflygirl/card.jpg

I went to my fav foster and smith store to get a crate for downstairs. To be honest, yes, I'm too lazy to take the giant crate I already apart and bring it downstairs for Naylee. Its heavy and I'm not moving it until I move. I need a crate for Autumn anyway since Nay uses hers. Yesterday I carried her up the stairs but that won't do for 2 weeks, I'll break in half. So I settled for the collapsable ones because they aren't getting more non-collapsable for another two weeks, when they have their big cage sale, when I go completely broke and fill two carloads. I hate collapsable crates so I'm putting this one on craigslist after I get a good crate. I was telling the guy about Naylee's surgery while he was helping me collapse the crate and get it into my car. When we went back in I saw a big 8 x 10ish birthday card with a malinois picture so I grabbed it and said this is what she looks like. I asked him how much for the card and he said its a get-well present for Nay. I could have jumped for joy, I've been looking for Malinois related stuff and I can't so much as find a pawprint sticker that says "I love my Malinois". I'm going to frame it and hang it on the side of the kennel.

Ginger's Mom
10-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Aw, how nice. :D Hope she is feeling better.