PDA

View Full Version : A friendly reminder for those searching and/or shopping online Help a charity FREE!

Moesha
10-15-2008, 07:13 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone about something that I keep forgetting about. There is a search engine at www.goodsearch.com (http://www.goodsearch.com) that will donate $.01 per search to a registered charity. I don't know how many of you have organizations listed or not, but if you'd like you could post them here so we could help out by our searches. Also, there are also companies listed that if you buy products from them through the link on goodsearch, a portion of the sale price will be donated to the charity of your choice. I heard about this site because of jenluckenbach posting that her charity is listed there. It only takes a couple of extra clicks to have some of the amount that you are spending anyway donated to a charity. You just have to make sure that you have it set to recognize what charity you want your donation sent to. If anyone else has a charity listed there and would like to inform the rest of us what it is, I'd be happy to update this first post with your information.

List of charities:

One By One (Kutztown, PA)

Husky_mom
10-16-2008, 10:30 AM
I always goodsearch...

and I´m always in between two

one by one (as I knew it from here)
and
Husky Haven (just because it´s the closer to me...and it´s huskies )

if you have any other you´d want me to support I´d be glad to do it