PDA

View Full Version : You know what I HATE... yes ... HATE!!!!

sparks19
10-15-2008, 05:58 PM
When you are out and about the WIRE in your bra SNAPS and then you are stuck walking around with this sharp peice of metal JABBING you. and then you get home... and go figure there is not a clean bra in SIGHT. GRRRRRRR.

Stupid Bra's... no wonder women burned them lol

anna_66
10-15-2008, 06:04 PM
And that is exactly why I just bought myself 4 new bras!

Catlady711
10-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Ouch!:eek:

I don't buy bras with wires in them except for the hooks in the back, but when those get bent I just use the plyers and they're good as new again.

sparks19
10-15-2008, 06:32 PM
LOL I wish I could stand bra's with no wires... but they just don't work for me. So instead every couple of months I have to deal with being stabbed. WORST of all... it happened while I was at my linedancing class. NOT fun :p

Husky_mom
10-15-2008, 06:36 PM
I hate wires poking...

have you tried this brand lily of france... Iīve found them quite nice and donīt piercing... although with time wires do get bent...

I just bought a few from burlington...:p will have to check brand and are really nice and soft....

while growing up and wires did sticked out I used to put on tapes haha... and then re sew them in...LOL... luckily for me now they seemed to be plastic wires and reinforced... I cannot wear unwired ones.. they just wonīt hold up right.. :p

Alysser
10-15-2008, 08:02 PM
I don't know how big yours are, but I can tell you I HAVE A VERY large problem and it's no fun bra shopping, especially with my mom. SHEESH! :p :rolleyes: Anywho, have you tried just wearing sports bras? I know they are very expensive but they're worth it in the long run. I had wire bras and got ride of them A LONG time ago! I couldn't stand them :eek:

Karen
10-15-2008, 08:04 PM
I avoid bras with wires in them at all - it makes the shopping more challenging and time-consuming, but the wearing less painful!

*LabLoverKEB*
10-15-2008, 08:12 PM
Ughhh.... don't even get me started about those stupid things.... I ABSOLUTLY HATE bra shopping... it is comepletly miserable. I hardly ever find anything that fits right! I want a reduction...:(

sparks19
10-15-2008, 08:24 PM
yeah... sports bras are not for me. I don't like them at all. They are uncomfortable... IF I can even find them in my size lol.

Daisy and Delilah
10-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Sports bras rock!!!! I love them!!:)

luvofallhorses
10-15-2008, 10:07 PM
That's exactly why sports bras are the only bras I wear. I cannot stand wirey bras. :rolleyes:

mina'smomma
10-16-2008, 09:16 AM
yeah... sports bras are not for me. I don't like them at all. They are uncomfortable... IF I can even find them in my size lol.

Hence since I'm a 42 DD I still wear my nursing bras. Lots of comfort/support and no wires:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-16-2008, 10:07 AM
it happened while I was at my linedancing class. NOT fun :p

It happened to me on a schoolplay-evening!! I was dancing on the stage, and then the "lock" broke :eek:..... ; I was so embarassed, because I only had a very tight t-shirt on and a short skirt :rolleyes::eek:

sparks19
10-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Hence since I'm a 42 DD I still wear my nursing bras. Lots of comfort/support and no wires:D

I am too

But my nursing bras were all underwire as well. it's a catch 22 for me lol I can't stand bras taht don't have a wire (been this way since I started wearing a bra in elementary school... I'm set in my ways I guess lol) but I can't stand when the wire breaks or pokes out. lol

sparks19
10-16-2008, 11:22 AM
It happened to me on a schoolplay-evening!! I was dancing on the stage, and then the "lock" broke :eek:..... ; I was so embarassed, because I only had a very tight t-shirt on and a short skirt :rolleyes::eek:

:eek::eek:

Oh my goodness lol. I don't think I have ever had the "lock" break on me. I don't think I will complain about pokey wires anymore as long as the clasp stays closed LOL

Husky_mom
10-16-2008, 11:32 AM
OMG Lut!!.. now reading your post made me remember an embarrasing moment just like yours...

haha... I had a front locking one on and I donīt know how but i kinda leaned forward and BAM!!.. unlocked it went.. needless to say the girls were out of there in no time... hahah.... so I had to run to the restroom to get them back in.. LOL...weird me was running with arms crossed.. LOL...

moosmom
10-16-2008, 12:55 PM
I hate underwire bras!! I can imagine what it felt like. Sort of like walkng around with a wedgie in a store and not being able to get your underwear out of your butt crack.

Suki Wingy
10-16-2008, 01:27 PM
I have to say, I don't really have any problems with my bras anymore, but I used to. I finally found some that are high quality and comfortable. The downside is they are very expensive. I wear Victoria Secret's full coverage bras. Everything stays where is should be without anything poking me or becoming uncomfortable. When I ride horses I wear a sports bra that has wire, but no foam, just fabric, and it's worked very well for me. I believe it's Lily of France.

sparks19
10-16-2008, 01:50 PM
yeah... Victoria Secret doesn't carry bras in my size.

I get mine from Lane Bryant and they are good bras (although expensive... that kinda sucks) but I guess I am just rough on my bras lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-16-2008, 02:47 PM
yeah... Victoria Secret doesn't carry bras in my size.

I get mine from Lane Bryant and they are good bras (although expensive... that kinda sucks) but I guess I am just rough on my bras lol

That's the thing, I love the stuff from Victoria's Secret, but they don't carry much over like a 34 D. =[

All mine have wires, I couldn't do without them. The support is good, lol. I used to have problems with the wires, but I haven't in the past few years.

caseysmom
10-16-2008, 02:49 PM
I had one coming out at work one day so I pulled it out and put it on my cube as a smile and drew eyes and a nose over it:D

Suki Wingy
10-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Ha ha. :) I'm sure the men loved that. ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-16-2008, 04:49 PM
OMG Lut!!.. now reading your post made me remember an embarrasing moment just like yours...

haha... I had a front locking one on and I donīt know how but i kinda leaned forward and BAM!!.. unlocked it went.. needless to say the girls were out of there in no time... hahah.... so I had to run to the restroom to get them back in.. LOL...weird me was running with arms crossed.. LOL...

http://users.telenet.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20564%20laughing_dog.gif
http://users.telenet.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20961%20laughing_on_ground.gif

catnapper
10-16-2008, 05:49 PM
LOL!!! I'm just like you. I hate when it happens at work. I slide the offending wire out rather than being pinched all day. Then I feel lopsided all day as one side is lifted with a wire and the other is not. :p

molucass
10-16-2008, 05:57 PM
I used to wear bras with wire in them, but switched to sports bras when I first found out I was pregnant with Brynn, and I haven't looked back..
I find them comfortable, and a lot easier than being poked all the time.