PDA

View Full Version : three kittens in the back yard!

joycenalex
10-15-2008, 05:57 PM
some time in the last day, 3 orange kittens have moved into my back yard. (the-resident-bunny-who-already-lives-under-the-shed-is-not-amused-and-has-been already-been-chased;):eek:). they are orange/white and look to be about 12 weeks old. no i cannot keep them, my 4 cats would be very very peeved. princess peanut might be okay, but....the 4 fat, spoiled, middle aged cats wouldn't do so well.
i'm gonna call around tomorrow and find a cage for trapping them and see if i can get them into cat welfare. yes, they enjoyed the food i put out for them too. *sigh*

momcat
10-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh wow! Your little campers sound adorable!!! Prayers are being prayed for them to find their purrfect loving furever home. Thank you for caring enough to help these little ones! :love:

Medusa
10-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Oh boy, little ones. I'll bet they're adorable. Thank goodness you're there to look out for them. :)

joycenalex
10-16-2008, 03:40 PM
afternoon dinner and water were happily consumed by one kitten. i sat near and softly talked to the kitten so s/he was getting used to humans. my sleek, well fed spoiled beauties watched from the back windows. i'll go out and pick up the plates so princess peanut won't help herself to any leftovers. i called cat welfare and they referred me to capital area humans society to see about a trapper. i'll have to call CAHS tomorrow

catmandu
10-16-2008, 03:59 PM
I WONDER IF THERES A MOMMA CAT SOMWEWHERES , OR IS SHE WAS HIT BY A CAR, AND HER KITTENS ARE NOW FORAGING FOR FOOD ON THIER OWN!!!
I HOPE THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE GUARDIANS WHO ARE SO CARELESS AS TO LET LITTLE ONES WANDER AROUND.
AND OUR OLDER CATS MAY HISS AT FIRST , BUT I AM BETTING THAT THEY WOULD SOON WARM UP TO A ITTY BITTY OWESOME ORANGIE!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/2bbf682a.jpg
AND CURL UP TO BE BUDDIES:love::cool::D:)

Killearn Kitties
10-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Oh what fun! I wish three orange kitties would move into my back yard! ;)
Best of luck with trapping the little ones. Please let us know how it goes.

joycenalex
10-19-2008, 12:08 PM
:( no kittens for 2 days. i've set the food and water bowls out at the same time. it was cold last night too.