PDA

View Full Version : *Read this it's very cool *

catlover32648
10-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey everyb0dy , I just wanted to let all of you know that Im currently working in a non-kill animal shelter . Im 18 yrs old and this is my first job , and Im real excited. Its located around where I live and thats in NEW YORK CITY . I just wanted to post this so maybe you people can click the link & read and give some donations if you like . Well here's the link , and let me tell you this is the best shelter ever, and I love every minute of me working there. The cats / dogs are great and they get all the love needed. thanks for reading =]

check out the site, and give some donations if you like , its always nice to help in one way =]

http://www.animalhavenshelter.org/

Taz_Zoee
10-13-2008, 09:57 PM
That is wonderful! Unfortunately I cannot donate anything. And that's why I volunteer at my local shelter. Because I can donate time just not money. :D

IRescue452
10-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Great that they provide care until the animal finds a home or dies, but they shouldn't give up too easily. I don't see a single unadoptable animal on those pages. They just need to find the right homes.

catlover32648
10-14-2008, 08:26 PM
ha , trust me they never give up , just todayy a flv cat die , it was breathing really slow and they took it to the vet , and by the time they enter the vet's door the cat die :confused: she made it a little while she was 5 yrs old a beautiful giant cat . rip basil =[

IRescue452
10-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Poor kitty. I wish I could have Anastasia. I wish they'd tell me more about her, like why was she at the shelter since puppyhood but too unsocialized to go to a home with other dogs? What does she do? How come the special needs pets aren't on an adoption page, they are on a sponsor page but it says they are for adoption in their info?

catlover32648
10-16-2008, 10:05 PM
thats all information you would have to ask them , i work with cats only , .. i know all the cats stories , but dogs I only know their names, and sometimes i play with them lol. But overall they are all in good shape , and get alot of attention.