PDA

View Full Version : Some pix of Puddy in healthier days

Medusa
10-13-2008, 06:06 PM
I snapped these pix of Queen Puddy just two months before she made her trip to the Bridge. She was in her favorite spot, under the table in the sun room, catching some rays, paws crossed in such a lady like manner. The other is of her on the bathroom sink countertop when she decided that was her new bed. And another of her licking her favorite snack, fudgesicles.

Thanx for indulging me. I'm really missing my Puddy girl. She went to the Bridge 2 weeks ago today. I'm doing better but I can't believe how raw it still is at times.

shais_mom
10-13-2008, 06:16 PM
such a gorgeous girl.

**hugs to you** :love:

Catty1
10-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Mary - two weeks already? I can't believe it, it seems like yesterday.

Many warm {{{{hugs}}}} to you.

Puddy looks lovely, as always. :):love: And I love how she has one front paw on top of the other - that is so cute! Did she always do that?

catmandu
10-13-2008, 06:40 PM
:love:THOSE ARE SUCH FUNNY DEAR PHOTOS OF YOUR BELOVED COMPANION
PUDDY, AND WE KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY MEMORIES OF PUDDY IN EACH PHOTO.
PUDDY ANGEL CAME ON OUR INVIATATION TO THE CANADIAN THANKSIVING DAY PARTY AT THE 4 ASIAN BUFFET RESTAURANT, AND WE HOPE SHE HAD A GOOD TIME.
THERE WERE ANGELS, AND PET TALKER CATS EATING, PLAYING AND RENEWING OLD ACQUAINTANCES.
LOTS OF FOOD AND FRIENDS, AND WE KNOW PUDDY WILL EAVE A NICE KITTY BAG FOR HER BOO BEAR.:love:

Medusa
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM
:love:THOSE ARE SUCH FUNNY DEAR PHOTOS OF YOUR BELOVED COMPANION
PUDDY, AND WE KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY MEMORIES OF PUDDY IN EACH PHOTO.
PUDDY ANGEL CAME ON OUR INVIATATION TO THE CANADIAN THANKSIVING DAY PARTY AT THE 4 ASIAN BUFFET RESTAURANT, AND WE HOPE SHE HAD A GOOD TIME.
THERE WERE ANGELS, AND PET TALKER CATS EATING, PLAYING AND RENEWING OLD ACQUAINTANCES.
LOTS OF FOOD AND FRIENDS, AND WE KNOW PUDDY WILL EAVE A NICE KITTY BAG FOR HER BOO BEAR.:love:

Thanx, Gary. I needed that.

catmandu
10-13-2008, 07:29 PM
AND PUDDY :love:GOT THE FIRST PLATE :love: , AND GRABBED LOTS OF CRAB MEAT, ROAST BEEF , TURKEY AND SHRIMPS FOR HER OWN MEAL, AND A NICE REPAST FOR YOU:love:, SHE AND BOO BEAR :love:TO SHARE.
WE HAD A GREAT MEAL , AND I SNUCK HOME TURKEY AND BEEF FOR NOT ONLY THE FOUND CATS, BUT THE PORCHIES AS WELL.:cool:
I BET THATS A SURPRISE!
AND I KNOW THAT PUDDY:love: AND BOO BEAR :love:WILL NOT ONLY SHARE THIER FOOD WITH YOU, BUT THIER LOVE :love:WHICH LIKE THE ETERNAL FLAME :love:NEVER DIES.
THE FRIENDSHIP WITH OUR CATS NEVER EVER GOES AWAY.:love:

Medusa
10-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Thank you again, Gary. I just felt the need to post pix of Puddy when she was more of her feisty self. I don't want to leave the impression in people's minds of a sickly girl. She was fierce!

rg_girlca
10-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Believe me Mary when I say that even 3 months from now, it will still feel raw to you. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} All of us who have lost a beloved pet, know exactly what you are going through and let me tell you, that it is all normal.
It does get easier as time goes on. I lost my Katie girl, 3 years ago and I still well up with tears when I think of her. She was my special girl and soul kitty.

Your Puddy is one beautiful girl that's for sure. You sure have wonderful memories of your sweet girl with those pictures.

momcat
10-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Mary,
Puddy was a very sweet and very beautiful kitty girl. She will always hold a special place in your heart and because of that Puddy will always be with you. Dealing with such a loss is something you'll do in your own way and in your own time. Please don't ever hesitate to turn to your PT friends for our support and understanding whenever you feel you need it. One thing will always bind you and Puddy together, the love you both shared.
[[[[[HUGS]]]]]

Anikaca77
10-14-2008, 06:43 AM
Mary,

Puddy is so beautiful. I know it doesn't seem possible sometimes that they are gone. I'm sure Puddy and Anika are resting peacefully over the bridge.

I miss Anika everyday, and I don't think that will ever stop.

Take care,
Melissa

lvpets2002
10-14-2008, 09:54 AM
:love:Aweee Wittle Puddy your such a Cutie Pie..

Prairie Purrs
10-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Puddy was something special, that's for sure. A beauty with a mighty fighting spirit.

phesina
10-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Thank you for sharing the photos, Mary. What a beautiful, lovely girl, to hold in your heart forever.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:, {{{{{HUGS}}}}}. and ~~~~~PURRS~~~~~,
Pat and the gang