PDA

View Full Version : Introducing....OLIVIA!

elizabethann
10-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Here is the new addition to the family - Olivia. She just came back from the Vet's. She weighs in at 2.75 pounds.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/FenwayBambino/Olivia2.jpg

You are not my Mother!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/FenwayBambino/Olivia1.jpg

Everything looks so...big.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/FenwayBambino/JoJo_Olivia.jpg

If I lay real still, maybe JoJo won't notice me.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/FenwayBambino/Fenway_JoJo.jpg

I'm sorry. But at what point did we say we wanted a baby sister? Explain please. And what's up with this love seat? When are you going to get a new one? It's embarrassing!

Taz_Zoee
10-13-2008, 05:52 PM
AHHHH, she is adorable!! Look at those big paw paws. Is she a polydactyl?
I love your captions.......too funny!! :D

Welcome to PT Olivia!!!

elizabethann
10-13-2008, 05:55 PM
AHHHH, she is adorable!! Look at those big paw paws. Is she a polydactyl?
I love your captions.......too funny!! :D

Welcome to PT Olivia!!!

Nope. She just has big paws. :)

Husky_mom
10-13-2008, 06:21 PM
how funny captions!!.... right on ...

and what a gorgeous kitty Olivia is!!... I can´t wait to see more of her... she looks she´s doing fine so far... how are big bro and sis taking her?... LOL at the pic of them demanding an explanation.... adorable!!

Medusa
10-13-2008, 06:26 PM
She's a beauty alright!

Catty1
10-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Awww...CUTE! In the first pic, one wonders if she will grow into her ears! :D

Nice to see she isn't scared anymore and is venturing out.

What a sweetie...I bet JoJo will be snuggling up in no time!

Queen of Poop
10-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Hello darling Olivia. Welcome to pet talk. Hope to see lots of you.

catmandu
10-13-2008, 06:45 PM
OLIVIA CERTAINLY IS A BEAUTIFUL CAT, AND BIG PAWS AT THIS EARLY AGE MEAN THAT SHES GOING TO GROW INTO ONE FANTASTIC MEEZER , AND WE CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE HER MATURE INTO THE GORGEOUS CAT THAT OUR LORD GOD CREATED HER TO BE.
PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED!!!:love::cool:

cassiesmom
10-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Hi, beautiful Olivia!

Taz_Zoee
10-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Nope. She just has big paws. :)

Wow, they are big. :eek: And the color matches her nose.........too cute!! :D

Vermontcat
10-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Olivia is so cute!:)
I'm so happy you posted some pictures of her and Fenway and JoJo too!

rg_girlca
10-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Love the pictures, love the captions and especially LOVE your sweet adorable new addition to the family, Olivia. Welcome widdle one and I am so looking forward to seeing you grow up into a lovely little lady kitty.

Fenway & JoJo are too adorable sitting on the couch and your caption was a hoot.:D

shais_mom
10-13-2008, 08:25 PM
what a cutie! :D

momcat
10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Olivia is just too darn cute!!! Welcome to PT, little one. Wishing you a long, healthy, happy life in your new and loving furever home! :love: :love:

Hey there Fenway and JoJo!
Please be kind to your new baby sister. This poor baby really needed a home and your Meowmie opened your door and her heart to little Olivia so that she could be safe, warm and loved rather than being one of the poor homeless kitties with nobody to love them or care what happens to them. This is a beautiful thing to do and always remember that your wonderful Meowmie gave all this to you guys too. Jojo, it will be up to you to teach Olivia everything she needs to know about being a kitty and I know you're going to do an excellent job guiding her along. And you can teach her lots of things too, Fenway, like how to play and use her charm to get what she wants. Plus once she's a bit bigger Olivia will be a great playmate. Take good care of her, okay?

Lots of scritchies and loves sent for each of you sweeties!!! :love: :love:

GILL
10-14-2008, 01:05 PM
What a cute baby. WELCOME to a great life.

kb2yjx
10-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Oliva is very cute!! I LOVE her ears!!!! My Spunky had the biggest ears when he was a baby, and DID grow into them!!! Oliva will be a real beauty when she is a big girl!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-15-2008, 03:43 AM
What a cutiepie!!!:love: