PDA

View Full Version : Rosie's reading.

CountryWolf07
10-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Well I had a reading done on Rosie, and this is what she had to say:

"I got a very strong impression of a wagging tail and a happy face. Rosie is free from any pain now and is almost puppylike. She knows that you did all you could for her and has picked up on how you are feeling since she left. She doesn’t want you to be sad when you think of her – she enjoyed the time she spent with you in a loving, caring environment. She will always be a part of your life and wants you to smile when you think of her.

Anna was a great comfort to her – they communicated a lot and she really helped Rosie on her bad days. She needed to be near people she loved and trusted as she often felt unwell which is why she came across as quite clingy and timid. Now she is free of pain she is making lots of new friends although has yet to meet Bennie.

Although you said her back was the only health problem she had I did pick up on a problem with her left eye – possible start of a tumour? Wasn’t causing her pain at the time of her passing but could have developed quite quickly."

I also have asked a couple more things about Rosie, so hopefully I will hear back from Denise. I somewhat feel better now, knowing she's happy, but it's just still too early to be happy and smile about her when I think of her. I try to smile, of course.. she has really left a big hole in my heart right now.. So.. I just wanted to share that with y'all, since most of you guys have seen her grow from a 8 week old pup to a 7 year old dog. :)

Taz_Zoee
10-13-2008, 03:51 PM
That's a good reading. I'm wondering if you'd consider having a reading done on Anna. Maybe to see how she's coping without Rosie around? I'm sorry if that's overstepping anything. Considering I have no idea what the cost of such a reading is. So I apologize if it's not possible.

CountryWolf07
10-13-2008, 04:03 PM
That's a good reading. I'm wondering if you'd consider having a reading done on Anna. Maybe to see how she's coping without Rosie around? I'm sorry if that's overstepping anything. Considering I have no idea what the cost of such a reading is. So I apologize if it's not possible.

I did ask her about Anna, and if by any chance if Anna knew it was her time to go home.. and if she was going to be okay because I had mentioned that she has been really lonely and depressed without Rosie around.

Taz_Zoee
10-13-2008, 04:35 PM
I did ask her about Anna, and if by any chance if Anna knew it was her time to go home.. and if she was going to be okay because I had mentioned that she has been really lonely and depressed without Rosie around.

Oh, I figured you'd probably already thought of it. :)

cyber-sibes
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM
It must be a great comfort to know that Rosie is well. "Puppy-like" is a great description, she must be very happy :)

More hugs to Anna, she's always been one of my favorites here on PT. I really hope she's not too sad. We are sending her sibe vibes.

CountryWolf07
10-14-2008, 12:37 PM
More:

"Rosie definitely felt the need to be close to the people she loved when she wasn’t feeling good. This is also why she slept a lot.

Her reluctance to interact with other dogs was also linked to how she was feeling – she only wanted to be with “close family”. None of us want to chat to strangers when we aren’t feeling our best. The same goes for the growling – it was more to do with feeling grumpy at the time, it was not aimed at you personally.

Rosie did have a special bond with your brother - she saw him as a sibling rather than a human. She is pleased that he has kept her collar as a reminder of the great times they had together.

Anna was very aware that Rosie was ready to go to Rainbow Bridge and they shared a very special bond. Rosie always felt secure with Anna at her side which is why she got so distressed when they were apart. She is actively encouraging you to take another dog into your home and is going to be a major factor in the one you choose. There may be a few that you consider but one will come along that you simply will not be able to resist – Rosie’s choice.

She will be near you, especially in the early days of her passing to the Bridge and did visit your Mom as she crossed. Rosie still feels all the love that you had for her and it makes her happy – being with you was a major part of her life’s path."

sparks19
10-14-2008, 03:13 PM
WOW... what a powerful reading.

I can't wait for my readings to come back...

I know it's still too early for you to smile and feel happy when you think of her but I know you will look back at this reading fondly and know that Rosie is happy and healthy and whole again.

husky 1
10-15-2008, 01:49 PM
I live in the uk, how if possible could i get a reading done for one of my deceased dogs ??? Have always wanted to have this done.

Ginger's Mom
10-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Denise is also based out of the UK. Here is her website (http://www.pawsitive-thinking.co.uk/)

husky 1
10-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Denise is also based out of the UK. Here is her website (http://www.pawsitive-thinking.co.uk/)

I am in uk gingers mom, have sent a e-mail to Denise, thanx for the link. ;)
am hoping to get a reading done of wolfy & hopefully suka, not sure if you remember them.

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Denise is soooo good in readings!! She did several ones for my cats, and she was right every time!!