PDA

View Full Version : I've changed my cat's food...

moosmom
10-13-2008, 01:39 PM
There was a coupon in the paper last weekend for Science Diet Nature's Best. I bought a small bad and decided to use the scoop rather than dump the whole bag in their bucket. They LOVE IT!!! I compared ingredients between Iams and SD and what a difference! Iams is garbage! So I took the $10 off coupon and bought the biggest bag they had. I cannot believe how much smaller the bags are!! Before when I bought Iams, I'd fill their bucket and have some left over. Now the bag JUST fills it to the top. Oh well.

Anyone else feed SD Nature's Best? Please, I'd love to hear some input.

catmandu
10-13-2008, 07:07 PM
MY FOUND CATS ALL LOVE IT TOO. I GOT THE FREE BAG COUPON AND THEN TEN DOLLARS OFF THE 2 BAGS AS WELL SO THE 9,5 POUNDS WAS ABOUT 25 DOLLARS.
BUT I AM NOT SURE THAT I WOULD PAY THE ALMOST 60 DOLLARS THEY WANT FOR THE 15 POUND BAG.
I MAY, AND SCRIMP ON SOMETHING ELSE.
THEY SURE ATE THAT UP, TUBSTER PANTHER LOVES IT!!!!:love::):cool:

Grace
10-13-2008, 08:43 PM
All 6 of ours love it.

momcat
10-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Groucho eats Iams Weight Control on the recommendation of our vet. I'll talk to her about switching at his next check-up. Fortunately, Groucho has never been a picky eater but he won't touch canned cat food. Go figure!

AllAmericanPUP
10-13-2008, 09:15 PM
can you list the ingredients?

last time I checked SD was full of corn and other fillers...totally not worth the expensive price

Anikaca77
10-14-2008, 06:39 AM
I just recently changed my cats, cat food as well but we switched to Felidae.

So far they seem to like it, I don't think they are crazy about it but they say the cat doesn't eat as much of it due to the increase in protein and other ingredients.

moosmom
10-14-2008, 10:05 AM
My cats wouldn't touch Felidae.