PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Lucy

Barbiecat1
10-13-2008, 06:37 AM
Lucy, what a great story! I am so glad you turned up in the right place at the right time to get adopted; what a wonderful intervention that was! Enjoy your special day, pretty kitty. Love your colors.

Barbara
10-13-2008, 09:21 AM
Congratulations Lucy :)
Even a young kitty like you is quite a bit more grown up than human kiddies;)
Now you have a serious job as a nanny and I am sure you make it purrfectly well.
Hope you can nap from time to time though.

catmandu
10-13-2008, 09:42 AM
:love::love:
AHH DEAR LUCY, YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOUR LITTLE MEEEOWMIES ARE DOING, THEY ARE DOING BEACUSE THEY LOVE :love::love: YOU SO MUCH .:):cool:
THATS SO GREAT THAT YOU WENT TO JUST THE RIGHT GUARDIAN AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME , AND FOUND YOURSELF THE PURRFECT FURREVER HOME :love::love:
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS, SOME OF WHOM WERE LOST AS WELL SEND A LUCKY SPECIAL FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW TO LUCKY LOVELY LUCY OUR MOST ADORED AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.:love::love:

catlover11
10-13-2008, 10:06 AM
To Lucy's human mom from Beyli's Mom,

I will never forget the day when, at 9 years young, my parents told me that my beloved cat Whisper had been killed by a car. And during the last 10 years, as a volunteer for 3 animal shelters, the number of cats we have found also hit, poisoned by non-cat loving folks, catnapped by companies who perform tests on animals, attacked by another animal, etc... need I say more? We do not open our doors and let our dogs go run freely in the streets and on other people's properties, expecting them to be able to defend themselves, why do we do this with our beloved little cats, thinking they will be fine? Please save your children the heartache, and yourself, and keep Lucy inside. I promise you she will get used to it, the cats I have rescued always have - as long as they have a window to look out of, and a radio to listen to when you're not at home they'll be fine, safe, healthier to live a longer life even. Your daughter prayed for a cat, how sad it would be for her to be praying for her return should Lucy meet the same fate as millions of other cats.

Pumacat
10-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Lucy, you are such a beautiful lady, I could only hope my Stella is as pretty as you when she gets older. You did a great picking out your humans and you seem to take your job of seeing to them very seriously. Happy cat of the day Lucy.

kb2yjx
10-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Lucy, you are indeed HEAVEN sent!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Lucy what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I'm sure you were sent as an answer to your little humans prayers. If God listens to anyone, it will be to a child. I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

astrid
10-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi Lucy, yours is lovely story.
Thank God you found the perfect home for you, and your human siblings found the perfect pal!! :)

I hope you enjoy lots of years full of health, love and joy with your loving family.

Congratulations on your special day, hugs and kisses for you sweet Lucy.

Astrid

---Sophie

Momo
10-13-2008, 01:58 PM
It's good that you got a nice loving home! Enjoy your Cat of the Day day!!! :)

tatsxxx11
10-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Hi there beautiful Lucy!:) Thanks so much for posing long enough for your Mom to take your picture so we all could see how pretty you are! I know, nap time is precious!:D You truly are a blessing Lucy; heaven sent! I have to believe it was more than mere serendipity that brought you to your family's garage that fateful day! And as they say, the rest is history!:love: Your young skin sister is so lucky to have a friend in you, a best furry buddy to grow up; what happy memories you two will be making over the years!:love:

Congratulations beautiful Miss Lucy on being crowned our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day! I hope you and your family are all enjoying a happy day of celebration, with you being spoiled to the max, of course!:D Love and cuddles to you, sweetheart! You're precious!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
10-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Lucy, you are very beautiful! Thank you for waking up from a nap for a photo! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

susanswatlin518
10-13-2008, 07:54 PM
:):):):):eek::eek:HELLO THERE! LOOK AT YOU LUCY-SOOOO PRETTY AND CAT OF THE DAY TOO. THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY. YOU DEFINITELY ARE A LITTLE MIRACLE FROM ABOVE! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COAT. EVERY DAY AND NIGHT WITH YOU MUST BE SO DELIGHTFUL. I WISH YOU THE BEST:mad::love:SUSANSWATLIN518