PDA

View Full Version : A card I will be framing - about Rosie.

CountryWolf07
10-12-2008, 04:21 PM
We received a card from the Vet's office, and my mom had brought it to show me when she came to visit today, and I wasn't expecting a pawprint of Rosie's..

I love our vet, he is such a kind and compassionate man. Just real thoughtful of what he did for us, too. So the card will be framed, and along with a small photo of Rosie inside.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3283/2935133171_0e910ab2fa_o.jpg

ALSO!

Amy, THANK you for the card.. I opened and it just made me cry... you're such a wonderful friend..

Taz_Zoee
10-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh, that is the sweetest thing ever!!

Glacier
10-12-2008, 04:27 PM
how thoughtful.

I am sorry for your loss.

CountryWolf07
10-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Thank you...

I have to admit, after looking/reading that card, it made me miss her even more, but yet I smiled knowing that he did what he could for us and how he was such a kind man and he truly cared about our girls. He loved Rosie and always considered her to be a special one. :)

Casper
10-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Thats really beautiful... not only the poem, but the fact that your vet shows such great compassion. :)

Gosh, major LES here. The line "life measures quality, not its length" really got me. I had expected my Frisk to live well into the double-digits, but realize the time he did spend with us is what is important, not how long he might have lived.

Thanks for sharing. Again, (((Hugs))) going out to you and all your family.

scrain2329
10-12-2008, 07:42 PM
That was very sweet of the vet : )
When we lost our Maddie, the Vet and all the techs made a mold of a heart and pushed her paw into it to make a print. As well as a beautiful card and a personal message from all of them. Geez I'm tearing up thinking about it. That is a very sweet thing they did for you : ) Its nice to know that there was a personal level between the vet and you guys, it means so much.

wolf_Q
10-12-2008, 07:53 PM
What a nice gesture from the vet, and a great way to remember your beautiful Rosie. I'm glad the card I sent arrived ok too. {{HUGS}}

cyber-sibes
10-12-2008, 10:42 PM
That is very sweet. Sometimes we don't realize how much our pup can mean to others, too. :love:

boomersooner
10-13-2008, 07:18 PM
That was so sweet of them to do.......I know it is hard to look at now, but it is something you will treasure forever!