PDA

View Full Version : My handsome blackie Boo Bear

Medusa
10-12-2008, 03:32 PM
He loves it when I toss him over my shoulder, cup my hand and spank his bottom so that it makes a loud noise. He purrs like a motor boat. I did it today and noticed that he became so relaxed that his body went limp and he actually started snoring! Now that's security! He has taken my Calico Queen Puddy's place as the guardian of the house. Well, actually, he and Puddy guard it together. Sorry about the eyes in the photo. Crummy camera. Pretty studly for a 17 year old, huh? ;)

phesina
10-12-2008, 04:20 PM
What a handsome guy! Another gorgeous senior fellow. And we sure have been seeing a lot of STUNNING blackies lately, haven't we!

Taz_Zoee
10-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Wow, 17?!:eek: You are still one handsome old guy Boo Bear!! :D :D

Laura's Babies
10-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Blackies are the sweetiest, aren't they? I was just telling Samantha today that I think she is the most sweeitest and faithful baby I have ever had, ALAWAYS on me, by me or in my lap.

If you can throw him over your shoulder and paddle him to sleep, that is ONE relaxed old boy! They have some video's of people on you tube doing that to their cats and the cats just love it for some reason. I LOVE BLACKIES! :love:

catmandu
10-13-2008, 12:27 PM
TUBBY 2 ANGEL, TUBSTER PANTHER AND PORCH EBONY TUBSTER ARE DOING HAND STANDS FOR YOU BIG BOO BEAR, AND WE ALL PRAY THAT WE CAN LIVE LONG AND PROSPER AS LONG AS YOU HAVE, YOU BIG ELEGANT EBONY.
:love::love::love::cool::cool::love:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/492d9172.jpg

catmandu
10-13-2008, 12:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/d792f1f7.jpg

HERES OUR CAT DAD FLIPPING FOR BOO BEAR , IN HIS DREAMS OF COURSE

Emeraldgreen
10-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Boo looks amazing for 17! Now that he is the guardian of the house (along with Puddy) he will be very busy! It will probably help keep him fit and healthy for years to come! It's hard work to keep your meowmie safe along with the rest of the fur posse! I'm sure he's up to the task though. :)

Medusa
10-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Boo looks amazing for 17! Now that he is the guardian of the house (along with Puddy) he will be very busy! It will probably help keep him fit and healthy for years to come! It's hard work to keep your meowmie safe along with the rest of the fur posse! I'm sure he's up to the task though. :)

Actually, he's a lazy piece o' fur but I love him a bushel and a peck, as my late uncle used to say. Boo is too friendly; he jumps up on everyone's lap and gets nice and cozy and snoozes. If you're a newcomer to my house, he puts his paws on your chest and stares right into your eyes as if to say "I've got my eye on you so no funny stuff". He and his sister Peeka (Get it? Peeka/Boo?) were my first official rescues. My son absolutely adores Boo and always says "Give the man Boo a hug from the boy".

kimlovescats
10-13-2008, 02:29 PM
He sure is a handsome boy!!!

jazzcat
10-13-2008, 03:01 PM
He is a handsome boy. I didn't realize you had another senior kitty.

Medusa
10-13-2008, 04:36 PM
He is a handsome boy. I didn't realize you had another senior kitty.

I also have my green eyed lady Pigeon who is 18 1/2. She loves her man Boo Bear. They're practically inseparable.

Medusa
10-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Found some better pix of His Majesty Boo Bear.

Anikaca77
10-14-2008, 06:28 AM
I can't believe 17 and looks that great, that's wonderful, give Blackie Boo Bear some gentle hugs and kisses for me.

Wow 17...that's amazing.

Medusa
10-14-2008, 07:20 AM
There's a lot of gray mixed in w/those black hairs now but he's still a handsome guy. Time was that I couldn't find him half the time if he wanted to hide because he was so black.

catmandu
10-14-2008, 09:50 AM
AND A BLACK CAT TRIBUTE TO BOO BEAR WITH TUBBY 2 ANGEL, TUBSTER PANTHER AND EBONY TUBSTER :love::love::love::):cool::D

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_e7d89623.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=377733c7.pbw)