PDA

View Full Version : New Beginning Part 2 (slideshow)

K9soul
10-11-2008, 02:55 PM
I had made a slideshow around the end of winter/beginning of spring of various photos of my 'new' life here in Illinois. Last month I hit the 1 year mark since my move and starting over. I had been meaning to make a part 2 slideshow with photos from spring and summer and finally got to it today.

First, here is the first slideshow from fall and winter for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vQUytAXvd0

And part 2, spring and summer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Ja2Jxlvag

I'd like to make note that there's a photo of a huge old oak tree in this (at about 1:50 in), not really leafed out yet. That oak is documented to be over 300 years old. It's at Glacial Park not too far from me. Here is a picture of the sign about it: http://pix.myphotoalbum.com/k/k9/k9s/k9so/k9sou/k9soul/albums/album20/sign.sized.jpg

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy :)

Karen
10-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Wow, cool tree!

And lovely slideshow, too, love the interspersed grinning doggies! :)

RobiLee
10-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Love your video slideshows, Jess. The music fits perfectly. What a difference a year makes. You are going to get stronger and stronger!

{{{HUGS}}}

chocolatepuppy
10-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Both videos are nice Jess, so peaceful. :)

K9soul
10-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Thank you guys, I've been wanting to use that song for a slideshow for a few months now, I was happy with how it turned out :)

Suki Wingy
10-12-2008, 11:55 PM
I think I already commented on YT, but it really is beautiful. I love the music that goes with it.

finn's mom
10-13-2008, 06:54 AM
They're both so relaxing, I love your choice of music. :) Thanks for reposting the first one along with the newer one. :) I love trees, and when they've been around for so long, it's just amazing.

Pam
10-13-2008, 07:01 AM
You have done an outstanding job with these videos. I think the beauty of everyday things around us is often taken for granted. You have mixed beauty with love (in the form of your three special companions) and that is a winning combination. Home can be anywhere. It is an attitude of the heart, and you seem to have gotten that balance. I wish you continued strength and growth. :)

Laura's Babies
10-13-2008, 07:23 AM
Man! Those are great shows!! So relaxing and soothing to watch and listen to. GREAT JOB!

Logan
10-13-2008, 08:02 AM
Thanks for giving us a little "peek" into your life, Jessica. It was just beautiful!!! :) I did have to chuckle a little on that next to the last picture where you have your little tree all fenced in to protect it from nosy puppies! ;)

lizbud
10-13-2008, 08:43 AM
Absolutely beautiful Jess. Great job and thank you for sharing this.:)

K9soul
10-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Thank you so much for the lovely comments and insights. Yes I definitely feel I recognize and take less for granted in "small" moments of peace and beauty. It is those times I wanted to capture with the show. :)