PDA

View Full Version : Do you dress your pets up for halloween?

buddy.09
10-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Since Halloween is coming I was wondering if anyone dresses their pets up. I'm dressing Buddy up this year. I don't know what he's going to be yet. I have to go find him a costume. ;)

So is anyone else going to dress up their pets?

Ginger's Mom
10-10-2008, 04:17 PM
I don't Ginger up for Halloween, but I did dress up my first dog. She didn't like being dressed up, but she did like the attention it got her. :D I haven't decided if I am going to dress Taz up or not.

Suki Wingy
10-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Sometimes, when I had the money.

shepgirl
10-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Nope, Halloween isn't a big deal around here. I just enjoy seeing the little kids come out with their funny costumes, some are really creative. We bought toys this year, kids seem to be fed up with candies. Nothing extravagant, just some on sale stuff. I asked the clerk what kids favoured today and she helped me fill a couple of big boxes. Parents are getting leery of candy too, so many mean people putting stuff in the candies...this way they won't have to worry. Picked up some sealed protein bars also.

Cataholic
10-10-2008, 09:04 PM
The cats have answered for me, and it is a solid NO!

*LabLoverKEB*
10-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Well, I was thinking about dressing Rita up as a lion... my mom said that the lion in those youtube videos, 'Christian the Lion' really reminds her of Rita. They both act so goofy, and are so friendly.:) But, unfortunatly I cannot find a lion costume anywhere that I like, or that would fit the big girl! Oh well...:)

critters
10-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I'll be the Grinch & Ari will be the Cat in the Hat. :D

Karen
10-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Miss Hoppy made it clear, year one, that she was NOT going to tolerate any form of costume whatsoever.

Zippy
10-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Zippy and Pumpkin wouldn't even wear a harness and leash.I put a shirt on Pumpkin once and she hated it.So the answer is a big NO.

lute
10-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Yes and no. My mom is going to dress up Daphne as a cowgirl. She'll take her along when she takes my brother's trick or treating. Beanie will probably get dress up and go too. Not sure as what yet. One year my brother was a cheerleader and Beanie was his football playing boyfriend. Letter jacket and all....seriously. Talon says no way! Chloe, Idk. I don't have anything to fit her that I know of. Gracie is too ill to even think of dressing her up.

Casper
10-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Nope. All the pets are staying home, and we keep the porch light off so none of those pesky trick-or-treaters will come begging at the door. :D There is no need to dress up my furry friends.

CathyBogart
10-13-2008, 01:51 PM
I got Jasper a skunk costume, 'Cause he's a little stinker! :D

Of course, I have no idea what we'll be doing that night. Since I can't stand kids, I have to find a way to avoid them banging on the door all night.

lute
10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
I got Jasper a skunk costume, 'Cause he's a little stinker! :D

Of course, I have no idea what we'll be doing that night. Since I can't stand kids, I have to find a way to avoid them banging on the door all night.

You don't like kids?! I don't want any of my own ever, but I love giving them candy on Halloween! It's fun! Just put a sign up in your yard saying "No candy here. Leave!"

Taz_Zoee
10-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Zoee hates wearing anything other than a bandana. So I bought her a Halloween bandana that she will wear at our party. The cats will be hiding in their rooms anyway, so no costumes necessary for them. :D

Cathy, I saw the skunk costume at Target and thought it would be a good one for Zoee since she's been skunked before. LOL And the colors sorta match her. But she wouldn't move if I put a costume on her. She HATES it!!
Please post pictures of Jasper please!! :)

luvofallhorses
10-14-2008, 07:08 PM
I haven't but I bought a clown outfit and an angel outfit at the dollar store for pictures. :D Most likely Tiger is the only one that will cooperate. I already tried both on him and he looks so cute. :love: I'll get pictures soon, though. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-16-2008, 09:40 AM
No!! And that is NOT because I said so, but because I do NOT want to risk my life :eek:;)