PDA

View Full Version : Beezers Porch adventures

sparks19
10-10-2008, 03:11 PM
So... the other day I look out the door and call the dogs inside. I see Belle standing there but no Beezer in sight. My heart stops for a moment and then I see the tip of his nose sticking up from the side of the deck. so I go over to see what the heck he is doing.

WELL.... to my surprise he was UNDER the porch. He dug a hole and was laying underneath the porch.

so I told him to GET OUT OF THERE. go figure... he's stuck lol. the hole was big enough to get in but apparently NOT big enough to get out lol. so he tries to squeeze out... gets half way and realizes he just isn't going to make it so he goes back underneath and peers out at me like "what should I do now mommy" Then he gets all excited and scurries around on his belly under the porch (the porch is only MAYBE just over a foot off the ground)

So I have to get the rake and dig the hole DEEPER so that he can get out

FINALLY he gets out... and he is a FILTHY MESS. my once brown and white dog was now ENTIRELY BROWN. bugger.

So... his punishment was a bath lol. I put his leash on him and tied it to the porch and bathed him with the hose. he was NOT impressed. so i told him that if he would stay out from under the porch then he wouldnt' need a bath. he just looked at me like "But it was nice and cool under there and digging was fun"

BUGGER

boomersooner
10-10-2008, 05:05 PM
And the thing is...he'll do it again!!! HA

blue
10-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Bailey, my old roomates dog, would do that all the time without getting terribly dirty somehow.