PDA

View Full Version : I'm so loved

sparks19
10-10-2008, 03:10 PM

It was so funny today. I was laying on the floor like I often do when hannah is playing.

Beezer was being a sucky so he slinks over and cuddles up to me so I am now SPOONING with my dog.

Hannah crawls in behind me between me and the couch and she's climbing on me and pulling on my hairs and laughing like a hyena.

I guess Belle felt left out so then SHE comes over and lays by my head and starts rubbing her face all over my head, face and chest.

I was being mauled by all my babies lol. I was stuck there and I just couldn't stop LAUGHING which only encouraged them further.

I really wish Brian had been home so he could have taken some pictures and video. it was really hilarious.

and to think it all started with a little snuggle

caseysmom
10-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Awww don't you love it? When I finally plop down on the coach at night casey and bubba are on there with me within 5 minutes...my daughters...not so much:D

sparks19
10-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Awww don't you love it? When I finally plop down on the coach at night casey and bubba are on there with me within 5 minutes...my daughters...not so much:D

LOL it would have been nicer if all three were just snuggling lol but instead I was their personal playground hahaha. but it was still sweet and sure made me laugh lol

caseysmom
10-10-2008, 03:21 PM
It seems like yesterday when my daughter would lay right on top of me while I was watching tv and we would snuggle...

Taz_Zoee
10-11-2008, 08:18 PM
LOL, isn't that the BESTEST!!??
I love it when I'm in bed and all three of mine are all around me. Usually there is at least one of them ON me. :D
You'll have to try to recreate the event when Brian is home so he can get it on camera. :)