PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home, Laura's Babies!

Scooter's Mom
10-09-2008, 12:41 PM
I see a couple of messages that you snuck in...
It's good to see you back!

Moesha
10-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome home!!! Glad to see you are back!

lvpets2002
10-09-2008, 12:44 PM
:love: Welcome Home Laura.. How is all the babies doing??

cassiesmom
10-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Yay, I was just thinking about you yesterday and today and glad you're back! Hug your Babies for me!

Medusa
10-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Welcome back. We've had some beautiful autumn weather here in OH. I hope you came back to the same. :)

catmandu
10-09-2008, 05:30 PM
WELCOME BACK LAURA!!!:cool:
WE BET THAT YOUR CATS ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK AGAIN!!:love:
AND OUR PET ANGELS LOVE TO GO WITH YOU ON YOUR VOYAGES UP AND DOWN THE HISTORIC MISSISSIPPI RIVER!!!:cool::D
THERES ALWAY SO MUCH TO SEE, AND LOTS OF TWONS AND CITIES TO SEE AND EXPLORE!!!
WELCOME BACK:love:
WELCOME BACK:love:
WELCOME BACK :love:

momcat
10-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Hi Laura and a big welcome home! Hope you had a good trip this time around with no major excitement. Settle in, relax with your sweeties then please be sure to let us know about your trip.

How are things going with Rie and her house?

Laura's Babies
10-10-2008, 08:53 AM
WOW! Thanks guys! Going back to work was GREAT once I got there, everyone was glad to see me and had their lists of "you have to makes...." ready for me. We had so much fun this trip and at times laughed so hard, I wish I was a good typist so I could tell you some of the stuff, the Captain challanging the crew to a rope toss after lunch one day... What Doc said one day out in the deck locker that embarrassed him and cracked us up and made us laugh until our sides hurt.

Coming home was GREAT as usual. Everyone wants laptime with Meowmie and to sleep with me. Poor Boo, everytime she would come to get in my lap, somebody was already in it. She'd sit there awhile and wait for them to move... they wouldn't so she would take her paw every now and then and softly touch them to remind them she was waiting. So much sweetness and love here when I come home that it is wonderful coming home!

How are things going with Rie and her house?

Momcat, while things are not completely finished, they now have their new carport up and a brand new Jeep Cherokee in it and a new roof on their house. I am amazed at how much they got done in the time I was gone. Even most of the debris has been picked up. She is shopping for a new concrete patio set, now that they have the roof over the carport, they have nowhere to sit outside and NO shade tree! :D They still have the inside work to get done. Replacing the celing in the kitchen/dinning room, replacing the wall in the laundry room and part of the dinning room.. but at least the roof is fixed so no further damage will be done when it rains.

There are blue tarps still everywhere around our area, lots of blue roofs.

I have some pictures to post in other general area so watch for those, coming soon! 3 are MUST SEE!

jazzcat
10-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi Laura! Welcome back.

Glad you and the girls are all together again. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-10-2008, 12:12 PM
WELCOME BACK HOME DEAR LAURA :love:!!

rg_girlca
10-10-2008, 09:16 PM
WELCOME BACK LAURA!!!!!

I'm glad to hear that all went well with your trip and that you had a great homecoming. :)

Donnaj4962
10-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Welcome home Laura! Give those furbabies a scritchie or two for me please!