PDA

View Full Version : No respect!

Medusa
10-07-2008, 03:08 PM
What's a gal gotta do to get some respect around here? I brought out the microfiber throws and, of course, the Fur Posse snatched them up. So yesterday I decided to buy one just for myself. Pidgelet and Boo Bear claimed it immediately. At least Yodie, Creamsicle and Coco Puff are sleeping in their cat condos and beds but that'll change. So looks like it's sweaters for me this year. :rolleyes: From l. to r. there's Boo, Pidgelet, Specs, Yodie and Creamsicle. One more pic coming of Coco Puff who wouldn't cooperate and show his pretty blue eyes so he looks almost black. No Calico Queen this year. :(

Medusa
10-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Lounging in his cat condo.

lvpets2002
10-07-2008, 03:13 PM
:love::love: Awee How so Adorable they all are there sleeping.. Mary you need to enter your babies in our PT 2009 Cat Calendar.. Go to Cat General for the top sticky.. You have till Oct 18th.. We would love to see your babies on the Calendar == of course with all the rest of our babies too.. :cool:

Of course I understand that no respect.. I can lay something down for me & turn around & wooppss there is a baby on it..

Medusa
10-07-2008, 03:14 PM
:love::love: Awee How so Adorable they all are there sleeping.. Mary you need to enter your babies in our PT 2009 Cat Calendar.. Go to Cat General for the top sticky.. You have till Oct 18th.. We would love to see your babies on the Calendar == of course with all the rest of our babies too.. :cool:

Can I enter my RB Puddy?

pomtzu
10-07-2008, 03:22 PM
You didn't really think they wouldn't lay claim - did you?? I just bought a new microfiber chair cushion for the Boston Rocker, and one of my son's cats laid claim to it before I ever got to sit on it!!
Who's who in the kitty pics? One of my Lhasas was named Boo Bear. :)

Medusa
10-07-2008, 03:24 PM
You didn't really think they wouldn't lay claim - did you?? I just bought a new microfiber chair cushion for the Boston Rocker, and one of my son's cats laid claim to it before I ever got to sit on it!!
Who's who in the kitty pics? One of my Lhasas was named Boo Bear. :)

Boo Bear is the very first pic. Hard to tell what he looks like cuz he's all curled up.

pomtzu
10-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Hmmmm. I think I could catnap Pidgelet and Specs..........lol

Medusa
10-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Hmmmm. I think I could catnap Pidgelet and Specs..........lol

You like Maine Coon kitties, eh?

pomtzu
10-07-2008, 03:55 PM
You like Maine Coon kitties, eh?

Yup - most any long hair - they are so regal looking. But high maintenance! :eek: I've always had Meezers or other short haired mutt kitties.

lvpets2002
10-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Can I enter my RB Puddy?

:love: Yes Mamm You Sure Can.. That would be just Great & A Lovley Tribute for Puddy.. A wounderfull cherish for you as well..

catmandu
10-07-2008, 04:14 PM
YOU CERTAINLY CAN.
LAST YEAR I ENTERED MY MR SCRAPPY :love:AND POUNCER:love: ANGELS, AND THIS YEAR I AM ENTERING MY SIAMESE 6 PACK HONORING BJ,:love: SAM :love:AND PRECIOUS :love:AND ALMOND ROCCA:love: ANGELS , AS WELL AS SURVIVORS JOHN HANCOCK :cool:AND BO BO.:D
THEY ARE SEVERAL CAT ANGELS ON THE CALENDARS , AND PUDDY ANGEL:love: WOULD BE MOST WELCOME, I AM SURE.:)

Medusa
10-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Yup - most any long hair - they are so regal looking. But high maintenance! :eek: I've always had Meezers or other short haired mutt kitties.

This is my meezer Coco Puff. Puddy is guarding her territory. She loved her cardboard scratcher and even slept on it in the sun in her healthier days. The second pic is of Coco Puff lying where he knows he isn't allowed. I looked all over for the remote to the kitchen TV. No wonder I couldn't find it. He was sleeping on it. How in the world he could be comfortable w/his face on the dish drainer is beyond me.

cassiesmom
10-07-2008, 04:50 PM
I agree with the answer to the question about Puddy and the '09 calendar. I think that would be grand! I would be thrilled to look at the calendar each day and see her.

Awwww, Meowmom, you got out the kitties' lovely microfiber throws, and you even went and bought a new one, too! Purrrrr! (laughing right out loud! I took out a heavy cotton blanket because the temp has been in the mid 50s at night here. I put it on the bed and went back to turn off the light in the other room. Guess who hopped up on it while I was in the other room. MY blanket, Mom.

pomtzu
10-07-2008, 05:03 PM
This is my meezer Coco Puff. Puddy is guarding her territory. She loved her cardboard scratcher and even slept on it in the sun in her healthier days. The second pic is of Coco Puff lying where he knows he isn't allowed. I looked all over for the remote to the kitchen TV. No wonder I couldn't find it. He was sleeping on it. How in the world he could be comfortable w/his face on the dish drainer is beyond me.

Aawww - pretty Puddy!

Coco Puff has the exact coloring that my Ming had - and he could sleep anywhere also! He used to stretch out on the back of the sofa and go in to such a deep sleep that he'd roll off the back and fall with a thud between the back of the sofa and the wall. :eek: And then he'd get right back up and do it over again! He really was a smart one too - taught himself how to use the toilet - but never did learn in all his 20 years how to flush it!!! :confused:

Anikaca77
10-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Puddy was just a beautiful baby girl.

Coco Puff my those eyes are so BLUE!!!

GORGEOUS!!