PDA

View Full Version : Niņo and Gus video

Suki Wingy
10-05-2008, 09:16 PM
My step-dad uploaded a video onto youtube of my Niņo and my grandma's puppy Gus. Gus isn't a year old yet and already bigger than Niņo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEmqjr-4KlA

I miss Niņo a lot.

scrain2329
10-05-2008, 09:25 PM
what a talker:love: haha. I love when the dogs grunt. My kaysha howls and cries when i come in. I ask her for her sob story when i come home from work and she starts right up, its so sweet.

Suki Wingy
10-06-2008, 12:12 PM
I love that noise he makes. It's like a really audible sigh. People who come over always ask if he's growling. ;)

k9krazee
10-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Aww, the video is too cute.

Eva, I can totally sympathize with you. I miss my Jackie Loo SO much. This is my third year living away from him and it certainly doesn't get any easier.

boomersooner
10-06-2008, 01:25 PM
Awwwww...such a sleepy guy!!!

Suki Wingy
10-06-2008, 05:14 PM
I miss him so much. I actually cried about a week after I left, and then when I watched Homeward Bound I just lost it crying.

Husky_mom
10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
My speakers donīt work.. but the vid is adorable!!...

now seeing him more in "action" he doesnīt look to much dalmatian... he looks more like pointer cattle dog... something... but as cute as ever..

and gus oh my!!... heīs a horse!! gotta double check for a breed guess.. LOL.. although he looked kinda akita, husky, shep.. lol

Taz_Zoee
10-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Awww, Zoee does the grunt thing too. Only recently it's become a more annoying long grunt/sigh thing. LOL

What breed is Gus? He actually looks a little Aussie(ish) to me. He is adorable!!

Watching Nino just laying on the bed groaning, I felt so bad for you. I bet that made you miss him even more. :(

Suki Wingy
10-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Gus's mother was a rough collie. They're guessing his father was a Great Pyrenees, but I don't know because that breed is kind of rare in the area. He was adopted from a rescue that works out of mostly foster homes.

It's good to know there's other people who feel like me and don't think I'm crazy for missing him more than my family.