PDA

View Full Version : Vio's kitties- now in Garmisch*new pics added by Vio*

Barbara
10-05-2008, 09:25 AM
The three have arrived about 5 weeks ago and are not really at home because their furniture did not arrive. But they look as gorgeous as ever and were fabulous hosts.
Juni got a pretty pretty purse from Scotland and Pichu was happy with his new mousie.

Randi
10-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Such gorgeous kitties - good to see they're enjoying their presents. :D

Love the picture of Pichu on the floor!

jazzcat
10-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks for sharing the pictures. We certainly do not get to see enough of Vio's kitties, especially that handsome Pichu.

Kirsten
10-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Welcome to Germany! :)

I'm glad they arrived safe, and I hope their furniture will arrive soon so they'll feel more comfy here. :)

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Kirsten

Bengalz
10-05-2008, 02:52 PM
They look so happy and healthy; I'm so glad the journey is over and they are safe and secure in their new home - beautiful babies:D

Killearn Kitties
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Beautiful kitties! :love::love: You got lovely photos, Barbara.
Is Vio's furniture still not there?

Vio&Juni
10-05-2008, 04:10 PM
The cats' furniture (and ours too :) ) is supposed to be here on Wed, 8 Oct. Boy, we'll be happy!

Meanwhile, we enjoy playing with what we have - two new cat towers, some small toys that we brought with us in the car, and the toys we got on the occasion of Oktoberfest. One of those mice is dead already. Milo skinned it. I was just asking Greg yesterday when does he think Milo is going to outgrow his destruction period :). I mean, he's ALWAYS looking for trouble - if he's not "playing tag" with Juni, then he's "playing wrestle" with Pichu. He is still sweet, though. He loves to make biscuits on the bedroom blanket, and he loves it so much, he drools all over it :)

Pichu actually likes playing with Milo, but he would really like to be able to stop the game when he's had enough, a very strange concept for Milo.

Juni is still the Princess and she acts accordingly.

They all love the big room we have (living room and dining room in one), where they can really romp around as much as they desire. They aren't really waiting for the rest of our furniture, because the space available for play is going to be smaller.

catmandu
10-05-2008, 04:44 PM
AWWW! THEY SURE LIKE THIER NEW TOWERS AND WE ARE SO GLAD THAT THIER RELOCATION HAS GONE OVER SO WELL.
WE KNOW THAT THEY WILL LOVE THIER NEW HOME, AND THERE WILL BE A NEW PLACE FOR OUR ANGELS TO VISIT!!!:love::love::love:

Sonia59
10-06-2008, 06:52 AM
Wow, they are all gorgeous! :)

I can imagine the kitties don't care so much having or not their furnitures. But for you, it will be a relief! I hope they arrive on time.

Edwina's Secretary
10-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Dear Milo...you can come home with me if you like!