PDA

View Full Version : Filou writes to Eddie and Edwina

Barbara
10-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Dear Eddie and Edwina,
I think someone has to inform you what Blondie and Curlie do when they tell you they have to leave the country for hard work.
What they actually do is they help others in kitty abuse!!!!
Let's first start with my brofur. (Ok he's the first in line when it comes to abuse.)

Barbara
10-05-2008, 09:19 AM
But then it all become worse. Look how they all attacked the poor Moldovan kitties- who tried their best to escape but couldn't do it:mad:

Barbara
10-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Not even poor Pichu could escape.
However you can see that there was one purrson who didn't take part in all the horror. That was ME!!!!!!

jazzcat
10-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Look at all that abuse! It's a shame to think Americans go to other countries and act that way towards cats.

Edwina's Secretary
10-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Okay...but at least I could abuse a cat without spilling a single drop of wine! (on the white sofa!) :)

And...you see the photographic evidence...that Siegmar and Alec...proud Europeans....participated in the abuse! :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Bengalz
10-05-2008, 02:50 PM
:D:D:D Well I am so pleased that Tigris seems to handle kitty abuse extremely well :D:love: (Eve is so proud of her gorgeous hunk:love:)

Filou sweetheart .... hugs and kisses can be fun;) even from us foreigners:p

P.S. Sara you are a wonder:eek: Note to self: must take lessons ....

Killearn Kitties
10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Oh Tigris! And I thought that I was the only one that you cuddled with on the settee! sniff sniff

Pam
10-05-2008, 03:53 PM
I can see the terror in their eyes. Honestly, these pictures were almost too upsetting to view. I had to force myself. :p

Edwina's Secretary
10-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Dear Eddie and Edwina,
I think someone has to inform you what Blondie and Curlie do when they tell you they have to leave the country for hard work.
What they actually do is they help others in kitty abuse!!!!
Let's first start with my brofur. (Ok he's the first in line when it comes to abuse.)

Dear Filou,

Thank goodness you did not let Blondie or Curlie cuddle with you. I fear what will happen to your brother or those cute Moldovan cats if Edwina ever sees these photos. She can be a bit...shall we say...possessive?

Secretively,

Eddie

catmandu
10-05-2008, 04:32 PM
ACTUALLY WE LOVE IT WHEN DAD "ABUSES" US BECAUSE ITS SO MUCH FUN, AND HE PURRS A BIT HIMSELF!
I WILL SURE MISS THAT NEXT WEEK AT THE VETS.
:(:(:(
BUT I WILL BE BACK ALL WELL MY HH LADY EDWINA ROSE :love::love:IN TIME TO TAKE YOU OUT FOR CANADIAN THANKSGIVING DINNER :love::cool::love:

NoahsMommy
10-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Oh my...this has to be the CUTEST abuse I've ever seen!!!!

WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!

:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-06-2008, 05:33 AM
Hmmmmmm, abuse?:confused:?
I want to come over and take part :);)

Sonia59
10-06-2008, 06:41 AM
Oh no! It's unacceptable! At least we can count on Filou to reveal the whole affair! What a good boy ;)

Juni looks very small. What a cutie! And Tigris, I would love to join you on the sofa :D

Vio&Juni
10-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Our cats get the abuse every day, and especially since I have no job at the moment, they get a lot of it. They definitely didn't complain, even if it looks in the pictures that they weren't happy about it - well, they had to put that face, they knew this is gonna get online...