PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!! Have you missed me??? LOL!!!

critter crazy
10-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Okay, so it has been quite some time since I have been on! Life has been....well.....Hectic! LOL!! We had quite a shock a couple months ago! Shortly after we lost our dear mocha, we found out that Autumn was pregnant! How can this be you ask??? Well Autumn I thought had gotten spayed a long time ago! Come to find out, after yelling at my vet, Her spay appointment was around the same time my dad passed away. So somewhere in there, it was completely forgotten about. I kick myself, as I am a huge advocate of Spay/Neuter, and here i am contributing to the over population!!! Needless to say, I have a house full of kittens! And boy what a learning experiance it has been! Fostering in no way prepared me for this!!

We also aquired a new dog! LOL!! I was asked to take in a Dog, as it no longer "fit into the household" :rolleyes: So we now have shep, a 2yr old, amazing boy!!

My kids are back in school, so we are busy with all the extracurricular activities and such. I am working part time at a florist as well, so now I have two jobs. LOL!! I have little time to play, but all is good. I am enjoying my self!

Duke, the birds, chickens, the cows, and all the bettas are doing great!

I will be making seperate threads about all of them soon!

And yes there will be tons of pics!!! :):):)

Hellow
10-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Glad to hear from you!

Taz_Zoee
10-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Hi Maggie! Yes, I did miss you!!! Glad you are back and I can't wait to see pictures of the kittens and the new doggie. :D
I also hope you'll share some new pictures of Duke, Autumn and the rest of your pets. :)

Welcome Back!!

Sevaede
10-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Yes!! :D Hehe! So good to "see" you again Maggie! :D *HUG* Can't wait to see pics and hear from you! :d

Alysser
10-04-2008, 09:18 PM
I was wondering were you went. :) We missed you but I'm glad to hear you didn't leave for a bad reason. :) I can't wait to see all the pictures you HAVE!

critter crazy
10-04-2008, 09:38 PM
I have made a post about our new dog, and the kittens so far. Enjoy!:)
dog
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=146869

kittens
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=146870

sparks19
10-04-2008, 09:46 PM
So glad to hear from you :D

shep is beautiful... love his bathtub mohawk lol.

OH and the kitties are TOO cute. I can't believe how different they all look.