PDA

View Full Version : Ants in my pants?

RICHARD
10-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Nope, but close.

Last night I was in bed reading and began to feel things crawling all over me.

Bed is my escape. Books are my wings. Ants are a pain in my arse!
I looked all over, I rarely eat in bed, I have had cans of regular Coke near the bed. But not lately.

So, I am trying to figure out what is with the ants.

I look at the sheets, the wall, the floor, ceiling...EVERYTHING!!!!!

I crawl back in and pet the cat and MORE ANTS....

I pick a few off...then go back to my book, More ants, a few minutes later.

I get out of bed, check the sheets and the cat and I jump back in and more ants.....

--------

I finally go to sleep, with the uneasy thoughts of ants in my bed....and I dream.

-------

I woke up refreshed and not afraid of sleeping with the ant all night long....I go to feed the cat and figure out what has happened.

Ed eats wet food as a treat.

I have to be careful that the wet food is either finished or tossed out because????

THE ANTS GET INTO IT.

Ed's dry and wet food are next to each other and when he wakes up or climbs out of bed he makes a beeline to his food.

I just so happened to notice that the ants were in the Edster's wet food.:rolleyes:

So, by going to get a bite to eat and parking his arse next to the trail of ants, His beautiful white hair was picking up the poor insects to deposit them into bed with us.

He owes me two hours of lost sleep, a little paranoia and a reason as to why he would bring ants into bed.:rolleyes:

CATS!!!!!:D

jazzcat
10-05-2008, 12:38 PM
So Ed's become the "Big White Bus" for the ants.

Now I'm itchy!

RICHARD
10-05-2008, 01:00 PM
So Ed's become the "Big White Bus" for the ants.

Now I'm itchy!

Aren't you on the Simpson's?

:D

catmandu
10-05-2008, 05:38 PM
YOU MIGHT HAVE TO ELEVATE THE EDSTERS DISH, SO ITS HARDER FOR THE ANTS TO CLIMB UP THERE.
EITHER THAT OR MAYBE THE EDSTER COULD GET USE TO AN AARDVARK FOR A ROOMMATE!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/d8c7003c.jpg

NO ANTS IN OUR GRUB.:eek::eek:

mrspunkysmom
10-06-2008, 09:31 PM
My cats eat on a small table because of ants. I can't leave anything on the floor. It's too attractive and we are loaded with fire ants. I also have to spray like crazy a few times a year.

RICHARD
10-07-2008, 07:26 AM
I also have to spray like crazy a few times a year.

No offense but, Do the other people in your home put up with this behavior?;):)

Just kidding!

KitCat
10-07-2008, 02:30 PM
I have had problem with ants taking the kitty food. Now I use 2 bowls. I fill the first one with a couple of inches of water, and then put a smaller bowl inside that. Ants don't swim so it's better than poison, and my cat can get his food.

lvpets2002
10-07-2008, 02:39 PM
:) Cute Richard.. Only you would blame it on poor wittle Ed for you having Ants in your Pants or Bed.. :D Thats ok Ed when you go to bed tonight just make Richard have to wonder if your to have company in your sleep..:p