PDA

View Full Version : *+* My Sweet Harley is Very Sick//UpDate Post #27 && #46+~+

lvpets2002
10-03-2008, 04:53 PM
:love: Please Pray for my Sweet Wittle CH Harley.. Harley has had a history of being sick from when I adopted her as a tiny baby.. She is a bad case of CH also.. She went in last week due to being in Season & to be Spayed.. SomeHow she has caught a horrible Cold & Upper Resp Infection.. Of Course Surgery was put off.. Well now she wont eat & has lost lots of weight.. We are trying KMR & Wet SDK to see if she will eat & drink that.. I am so worried about her.. Please send her Lots of Prayers & PT Good Get Well Vibes.. Many Thanks

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/004-36.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/006-25.jpg

catmandu
10-03-2008, 05:16 PM
THE PET ANGELS , FOUND CATS AND PORCH CATS WILL START THIER PRAYER VIGIL FOR DEAR HARLEY, AND OUR PET ANGELS VISITOR SQUAD WILL DROP BY TO CHHEER YOUR POOR LITTLR GIRL UP, AUNT HELENE.:love::love:
WE PRAY OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD ABOVE TO GRANT OUR FRIENND HARLEY THE GOOD HEALTH SHE NEEDS TO BE A BIG AND HEALTHY CAT.
PLEASE.:love::love:
THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS.:love::love:

Medusa
10-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Oh sweetie Harley, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. My CH baby Creamsicle went into heat every time she was scheduled to be spayed but, fortunately, she didn't get sick. I thought we'd never get the job done. We'll send up those prayers right away that you'll get all better and fast!

Catty1
10-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Poor wittle Harley! She is SO lovely. :love:

I hope that medications and some stinky food will help - she likely can't smell anything being all stuffed up! :( I hope they don't have to tube feed her, but if it will help til the infection is better...are you syringe feeding her?

PT PRAYERS for Harley! Please, God, make her better...she is just a baby. :love::love:

jennielynn1970
10-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Prayers going out for Harley. Please eat and get better, sweetie!!

Hugs to you and your meowmie! :love::love:

phesina
10-03-2008, 06:44 PM
We are all praying and sending our love and healing energies to dear sweet little Harley.. especially the CH boys Bob and Elmer..

Please be well soon, little girl!

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat, Elmer, Bob, Sydney, Poppy, Peony, Pat, and Priscilla Angel

Moesha
10-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Poor Harley! Hope she feels better soon.

momtomany
10-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Prayers that Harley will feel better very soon.

Taz_Zoee
10-03-2008, 07:35 PM
I hope Harley is feeling better soon.
I know it's not fun to have a sick baby.

lvpets2002
10-04-2008, 08:56 AM
:( Yup of course she missess her meowmom so much being at the Vets.. She just crys when I leave.. But if I bring her home she is likly to infect everybody else.. I am going this morning to check & see if she is eating the wet that the Vet has.. I am hoping she at least took up with the KMR to drink.. I will take in some diff food in case she didnt like their wet.. We were just going to spay her & she should have been home by now..:( Meowmom missess her so much.. I will post later after the visit with her..

catmandu
10-04-2008, 09:28 AM
:)THE PET ANGELS ARE GETTING A PARTY:cool::cool: UP FOR HARLEY:love::) SO SHE WONT BE SO LONELY.
ALL THE ETERNAL ANGELS ARE VISITING WITH TREATS FROM THE FINEST SEA FOOD RESTAURANTS IN SAN FRANSICO TO TEMPT DEAR :love: HARLEYS APPETITTE , AND KEEP HER COMPANY UNTIL SHES HOME WITH HER MEEEOWMIE AND CAT FRIENDS AGAIN.
AND SHES ALWAYS IN OUR PRAYERS , AND PRAYERS CAN WORK WONDERS.
PLEASE OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD :love::love:ABOVE, AMKE HARLEY WELL, SHE HAS A FAMILY WHO MISS HER SO MUCH.:love::love:

kimlovescats
10-04-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm so sorry that little Harley is sick! I'm sure she will be fine though since she is staying right there where the vet can tend to her closely!

(((HUGS)))
Kim

Bengalz
10-04-2008, 12:32 PM
It's so tough to see our little not well:( and I so hope the vet is able to get little Harley on the mend. Please keep us posted.

Hugs, Betty

lvpets2002
10-04-2008, 01:22 PM
:love::love: Uncle Gary WooHoo Your Pet Angels took Harley for some Salmon wet & KMR && it has worked.. She ate a whole can for me just a bit ago at the Vets.. I took a doufle bag full of her favorite food & kmr.. She drank her KMR & ate her Salmon wet.. Her chest & breathing sounds better too.. Your right Candace she has not been able to get her breath good.. However that seems better this morning.. Hopefully Harley will progress to good health && the spaying can be done this coming Wed 8th.. Of course Harley & I had to cry before I could get out of the Vets just now.. Many Many Thanks for All of Your Good Positive Thoughts & Prayers.. I will keep posted.. Now the clinic is closed till Mon.. I will see Harley next then..

cassiesmom
10-04-2008, 02:57 PM
:love::love: Uncle Gary WooHoo Your Pet Angels took Harley for some Salmon wet & KMR && it has worked.. She ate a whole can for me just a bit ago at the Vets.. I took a doufle bag full of her favorite food & kmr.. She drank her KMR & ate her Salmon wet.. Her chest & breathing sounds better too.. Your right Candace she has not been able to get her breath good.. However that seems better this morning.. Hopefully Harley will progress to good health && the spaying can be done this coming Wed 8th.. Of course Harley & I had to cry before I could get out of the Vets just now.. Many Many Thanks for All of Your Good Positive Thoughts & Prayers.. I will keep posted.. Now the clinic is closed till Mon.. I will see Harley next then..

Oh, good girl, Harley - drinking your KMR and eating your food for meowmom. I hope your cold/upper respiratory infection will get much better quickly and you can get your breath. That will be important for your surgery.

PLEASE OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD ABOVE, MAKE HARLEY WELL... and bless her meowmom who loves her so much, and the doctor and staff caring for her. AMEN

:love::love:
Cassie Cat and Elyse

momcat
10-04-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that poor little Harley is so sick! Please know that many prayers are already being prayed for your sweet little girl's full and swift recovery. The fact that she took something to eat and drink is a positive sign.
Lot's of people are on your side, Harley! Sending you tons of feel better huggies, scritchies and lovies along with lots of [[[[[HUGS]]]]] for your Meowmie!

Catty1
10-04-2008, 03:19 PM
The little kitty nose is clearing and she can smell all the good stuff! :D

This is great news! Hopefully your baby will have her spay and be home on Thursday!

PR Prayers for wittle Harley!:love::)

Medusa
10-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Alrighty! Now that's the kind of report we like to read! Keep it up, Harley!

Anikaca77
10-04-2008, 07:39 PM
That's really great that Harley is improving.

critters
10-05-2008, 07:00 AM
Have you tried Tuna Select? It's nasty enough to penetrate many a URI! :love:

lvpets2002
10-05-2008, 01:28 PM
The little kitty nose is clearing and she can smell all the good stuff! :D

This is great news! Hopefully your baby will have her spay and be home on Thursday!

PR Prayers for wittle Harley!:love::)

:love: Candace I sure hope we can do the spay Wed as scheduled && get Harley home as soon as I can.. We both just cry when we part at the Vets.. I just hate leaving her && Harley just dont understand she has to get well in both directions.. Many Thanks for the positive Vibes & Prayers.. I sure hope she ate good for the vet techs on sunday.. I will go see Harley Monday..

Randi
10-05-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm sending lots of positive thoughts to Harley - what a sweet girl she is. :) Hope she'll perk up soon!

momcat
10-05-2008, 03:42 PM
How is Harley feeling today? She's still very much in my thoughts and prayers. Sending her gentle feel better lovies.

phesina
10-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Elmer and the gang and I are all sending our love and prayers along to dearest little Harley..

cristy
10-05-2008, 07:38 PM
OH MY GOODNESS, Harley is the most adorable little puddin I have ever seen!!! I just melt with those eyes:) Jasper and I send our love and prayers that surgery will go as planned and that she will be home asap!

Catlady711
10-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I hope Harley gets to feeling better and can be back home with you soon. My prayers are with you both.a

lvpets2002
10-06-2008, 11:03 AM
How is Harley feeling today? She's still very much in my thoughts and prayers. Sending her gentle feel better lovies.

:love: I just called the Vet & Harley is doing so so much better today.. She is still eating the Salmon Wet food & drinking the KMR.. Her cold & upper resp.. is a bunch better they stated.. So we are going to try for Spaying Wed 8th if all goes good & well.. You know You PTrs are so Awesome.. Your Prayers & Positive Vibes work every time.. I will go see Harley after work today to Love on her some.. Many Many Thanks for the Prayers,, Huggss & Positive Vibes..

kb2yjx
10-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Glad to hear that Harley has improved and is eating!!! Prayers that all goes well on October 8th!

Taz_Zoee
10-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Yay for Harley!! That is great that she is eating and her URI is getting better.
She will remain in my thoughts until she is spayed and back home with you. :)

GILL
10-06-2008, 11:22 AM
It's always great too hear good news, but we will keep Harley in our prayers.

Felicia's Mom
10-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Glad that Harley is feeling better. Keeping her in my prayers.

Catlady711
10-06-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm very happy to hear Harley is perking up and eating!!! That's always a huge sigh of relief isn't it. I hope he continues to improve and is home with you soon.

phesina
10-06-2008, 02:48 PM
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!

rg_girlca
10-06-2008, 02:58 PM
That's a good girl Harley. You are just too darn adorable for words.
I'm so happy to hear that you are starting to eat and drink, but especially happy to hear that you are doing so much better.
Keep it up sweetie, but I hate to tell you that you have an unwelcome surprise coming your way this Wednesday, but a necessary one.
I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

lvpets2002
10-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Keep it up sweetie, but I hate to tell you that you have an unwelcome surprise coming your way this Wednesday, but a necessary one.
I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

:) Shhss dont tell her what is going on Wed.. Harley will for sure try to sneak out with me this evening when I go see her.. Again Many Many Thanks for All the Good Positive Vibes & Prayers.. I just know she will make it thru this & then we will be home soon && Very Happy..

Here is me Harley with my Sib Brother Skid Mathias == I miss him so so much.. I will be home soon Bump & Skid..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/003-40.jpg

Kirsten
10-06-2008, 03:36 PM
I'm glad to read she's doing better! :)

A speedy recovery to you, little Harley!

Kirsten

cassiesmom
10-06-2008, 08:00 PM
I will go see Harley after work today to Love on her some...
Love on her for me, too, please! Sweet Harley, glad you are doing better :love::love:

LionHart
10-06-2008, 08:09 PM
:love: Prayers & Positive Vibes work every time.. I will go see Harley after work today to Love on her some..

All in LARGE quantity works wonders!:)

Medusa
10-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Noggin noogies for everybody!

lvpets2002
10-07-2008, 08:42 AM
:love::love: I went to see Harley last night & she was just a purring non stop.. I let her walk the room & got her to eat nearly a whole can of food & she drank her kmr.. She looks good & her URI is lots better & no temp.. Of course we just cuddle & loved on each other.. Lots of whisker kissess.. She was like oh oh mom stop.. We are still planning Spaying for Wed.. Lets cross all of our paws.. Many Thanks for the Positive Vibes & Loving Prayers..

Medusa
10-07-2008, 08:49 AM
Fingers and paws crossed that the spay will take place w/out a hitch. Better and better......:)

lvpets2002
10-08-2008, 02:38 PM
:( MeowMom is Sad & Worried.. Vet called & said Harley's white cell count was up.. But it could be because of a Uterine infection from being in Season or from the past URI.. However her temp is good & her temperment was good.. On a normal bases high white cell count is from infection & possible not to heal good.. However since Harley has already been there for over 2 weeks we have decided to go ahead with surgery & Pray for the Best.. Harley has already been taken Antibodies.. So we hope she has enough in her for the surgery.. Please Lets Cross our Paws & Prayers Please..

catmandu
10-08-2008, 02:46 PM
More Prayers Are Coming Foor Harley And Our Angels Have Set Up A 24/7 Visitors Pavilion For Harley So She Will Have Someone With Her All The Time To Comfort And Be With Her.
Please Our All Mighty Lord God Above, Let Harley Be Well And Rejoin Her Meow Mom, And Brothers And Sister.
Thank You So Much For Your Miracles.

jazzcat
10-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Lots of prayers on the way for Harley.

Catty1
10-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Prayers for Harley...I am glad she has had antibiotics, and that the vets will take extra special care.

Looking forward to a good update!:love:

lvpets2002
10-08-2008, 04:51 PM
:love::love: Oh Thank You Thank You Lord & Uncle Gary & Angels for the Prayers.. It Worked!! I just called & checked on Harley & she made it thru surgery & doing good.. I will wait to see her tomorrow.. I dont want to excite her to much this evening.. I want her to rest now.. Oh I am so so Happy & Thankfull for all of my PT Friends & their Concerns & Prayers..:love:
More Prayers Are Coming Foor Harley And Our Angels Have Set Up A 24/7 Visitors Pavilion For Harley So She Will Have Someone With Her All The Time To Comfort And Be With Her.
Please Our All Mighty Lord God Above, Let Harley Be Well And Rejoin Her Meow Mom, And Brothers And Sister.
Thank You So Much For Your Miracles.

cassiesmom
10-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Good girl, Harley Nichole! Your meowmom is going to give you this *kissie* from me when she sees you again. Thank you, Angel Cats!

Moesha
10-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Great news!!!! Can't wait for her to get to come home!

momcat
10-08-2008, 07:55 PM
This is wonderful news!!! Prayers are still being prayed for your sweet Harley's swift and complete recovery. Please give her some gentle lovies from me?

phesina
10-08-2008, 08:11 PM
What wonderful news about Harley! Hallelujah!

Elmer especially is jumping (in his own unique way) for joy over the great vet report on his little sister-in-law! We are all very happy and saying our prayers of gratitude.

jazzcat
10-08-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm so glad she came through it okay.

Taz_Zoee
10-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Thank goodness all went well. Now we just need to get little Harley back home with her meowmie!! :D

Anikaca77
10-09-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm so glad she made it through and is doing better.

Catty1
10-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Yaayy! :D When can this sweetie come home? :love:

Laura's Babies
10-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Ok, just got home yesterday and am catching up.. How about a update today, is she home? How is she today?

catmandu
10-09-2008, 09:54 AM
AND OUR ANGELS ARE SO HAPPY :love::love:THAT THIER PRAYERS AND WARMTH WERE ABLE TO HELP DEAR HARLEY.:love::love:
THERE WILL BE A TWO WAY PET ANGEL PARTEE BETWEEN HARLEY , JUKE JOINT JOSEPH:) AND LYLE THE SCARED LITTLE MEEZER THAT HES BEFRIENDING.:love:
MY VET WAS CONCERNED THAT LYLE WAS CRYING SO HE COMBINED BIG JOEY AND LYLE AND THEY WERE PALS FROM THE GET GO, WITH JJJ3 BEING A SIAMESE CAT WASHING MACHINE!:D:D!
THERE WILL BE AN INTERNATIONAL CAT PARTEE TONIGHT WITH FOOD FROM SAN FRANSICOS CURRACQUIA ESTES CURRASQUIA.
BEEF STEAKS , SEA FOOD AND KABOBS, YUMMIES FOR PET ANGEL TUMMIES!!!
THANK YOU AGAIN OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD ABOVE FOR SEEING THAT OUR FUR COMPANIONS ARE WELL, AND WILL BE HOME WITH US VERY SOON.:love::love:

lvpets2002
10-09-2008, 12:08 PM
:love: Welcome Home Laura.. I checked on Harley just a bit ago & she was sleeping.. I will let her stay till at least Sat or Mon so she can start the healing real good.. Remember once she is home she will have to catch up on Playing with the other babies.. Thats why I want at least of calming healing to be started for the next few days.. Goodness she has gone thru so much since she was born.. She is a fighter.. I will go Hugg & Cuddle her this evening when I get off work.. Again Many Many Thanks for All the Prayers & those Good PT Vibes.. Uncle Gary we sure are going to Partee with the Angels & JJJ coming home also..
Ok, just got home yesterday and am catching up.. How about a update today, is she home? How is she today?

rg_girlca
10-10-2008, 09:06 PM
I am so happy to hear that sweet Harley made it through her surgery. Heal well sweetheart.

Gentle hugs and sweet kisses to you Harley.