PDA

View Full Version : Chihuahua siblings in south suburb of Chicago

cassiesmom
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
So I'm home, on the mend with my ankle, and watching the noon news. They had adoptable pets from the Animal Welfare League down in Oak Lawn. The cat (Cinnamon) looked like Taz Zoee's Paizly and by golly, if I could drive I'd be on the way to get her. But it's the dogs that got to me. Adam and Eve, brother and sister Chihuahuas. They are both the classic fawn tan color. Eve has those cute little ear tufts. They were given up by their previous owner and must be adopted together. So -- if you are so inclined, or you know someone who might be. I believe Tracy (Reachoutrescue) could speak positively for the Animal Welfare League because she has worked with them.

www.animalwelfareleague.com

Daisy and Delilah
10-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Have you heard anything, Elyse? Adam and Eve are such cute names. My Delilah's brother was named Samson.

Taz_Zoee
10-10-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm just seeing this thread. I looked for Cinnamon AND Adam & Eve. And I couldn't find them on the site anymore. Hopefully that means they were adopted. :)

cassiesmom
10-11-2008, 07:05 PM
I haven't been watching the noon news regularly; but the representative of the Animal Welfare League said she thought Adam and Eve would be adopted quickly even though they would not be separated.