PDA

View Full Version : Cat killer, in my neighborhood.....

Queen of Poop
10-03-2008, 07:17 AM
Concerned a cat killer is stalking a south Calgary community, a woman who found her cat strangled is warning city feline owners.

Laura Wilson lost sight of her calico cat named Molly on Tuesday night while out with a walk with her two-year-old daughter in the community of Sundance, but wasn't worried until the friendly feline didn't show up the next day.

After searching for most of the morning, Wilson heard a strange sound and found Molly underneath her deck, weakened and unable to walk. After rushing Molly to an animal clinic, a veterinarian determined the cat had been strangled and it died shortly after.

"If it happened to my cat, I'm worried it may happen to others," Wilson said.

I am just sick after reading this this morning. Having a little cry for dear Molly.

Medusa
10-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Oh why does this keep happening??? A calico, too. My Puddy was a calico and it makes me physically ill to think that someone could hurt her or any living creature. Why????

moosmom
10-03-2008, 10:51 AM
You can thank the laws for Molly's death. I'd go to the authorities and file a formal complaint. That's one of the reasons why I'm glad all my cats are indoor. They're safe and warm.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Molly.

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to you
:love:

Donna