PDA

View Full Version : Fall Siggy Swap

Hellow
10-02-2008, 03:09 PM
I believe that it has been a long time since we have had one of these and with Fall approaching fast I figured we could hold one. Here are the rules:

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Here are some rules to keep it organized a little....

- Please no more than 2 or 3 pets per siggie. It can be rather difficult for some to use a lot of pets in one siggie.

- When you have made the siggie, please post it on this thread, so that we can all see it!

- The size of the siggy should be 25K or smaller. Forum rules as per the size of signature. If you don't know how to re-size, just ask me or any other signature makers.

- If you are joining, please consider if you will have time to make the siggy. We don't want to have someone not get a siggy because you are too busy. That wouldn't be fair after them making one for someone else.

- No PMs asking to swap with this person or that. All swaps will be done randomly.

- Please use the siggy you get from this swap, for at least 1 week. It wouldn't be too fair to the person making the siggy if it is not used.

If you have any doubt or question, please PM me! </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Deadline for sign up is October 15, 2008 (Signups are Closed)

Sadly, I will be unable to participate in this swap with school and all the other pains of a teenagers life piling on, but I will be able to manage well. I just cannot allocate enough time to make anything that would look worth a flip.

Currently joined people:
(person on left makes person on right's siggy, and vice versa.)

Alysser - JALB
Suki Wingy - Husky_mom

P.S: The swap does not officially begin until all people that wish to sign up have done so. Please do not start making signatures until at or after this time.
<!-- / message -->

Alysser
10-02-2008, 07:33 PM
I'll participate. I haven't been on much lately, but I'll be able to manage.

JALB
10-02-2008, 08:11 PM
I'd like to be in, please! :)

Suki Wingy
10-03-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm in!

luvofallhorses
10-03-2008, 11:02 PM
I would love to do it but I don't have the time anymore.. :( I hope everyone has fun, though! :D

Sevaede
10-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Neat idea! I wish I could participate but I haven't a clue when it comes to making signatures! :o

JALB
10-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Anyone else going to join??????????

Hellow
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Man, people here seem to have lost interest in these things :eek:. Ive been gone for a while, but I didnt think that while.

Suki Wingy
10-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Come on guys! You know you want to join!

Hellow
10-09-2008, 06:23 AM
Anyone else wanna join?

Hellow
10-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Bump, come on people, sign up! Only 2 days left! Suki Wingy does not have a partner, and it would be very hard for me to find time to make something, so I need at least 1 more person to sign up.

Husky_mom
10-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Iīll join. I wasnīt sure i could do it... but now seems I can have a li spare time ;)... didnīt wanted to leave anyone hanging...

Tip: next time you can scramble the eggs... (oops...) the names... LMAO... I canīt beliee I actually typed that.. LOL.....ok, seriously scramble them in order to get like the first person swap the second then the second the third and the third the first.. so you donīt need even numbers...

Hellow
10-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Iīll join. I wasnīt sure i could do it... but now seems I can have a li spare time ;)... didnīt wanted to leave anyone hanging...

Tip: next time you can scramble the eggs... (oops...) the names... LMAO... I canīt beliee I actually typed that.. LOL.....ok, seriously scramble them in order to get like the first person swap the second then the second the third and the third the first.. so you donīt need even numbers...

Added you to the list. Ill be sure to take your advice into consideration the next time I host a siggy swap, as it does sound like a good idea.

JALB
10-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Time to make the siggies, right?

Here are some pictures, Alysser. See my current siggy for pets' names.

JALB
10-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Bump

Hellow
10-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Yes, it is time to make the siggies now. Thank god you bumped this otherwise I would had completely forgotten about it.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-17-2008, 03:03 PM
I missed it, go figure, lol.
:p

JALB
10-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Alysser, I made your siggy. :)

Suki Wingy
10-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Hey Isabel, do you have some pics? I don't have any new pictures, but if you search my old picture threads you'll find some Niņo pics. I'd just like him featured. Make sure you get the ņ in there too, because a lot of people forget.

Alysser
10-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Aw, thank you JALB it's very cute! I'm sorry I didn't get to your sig yet, haven't had the time. I'll do it right now for you, again, sorry lol. I'll put up your sig when I'm finished. Thanks again! hehe, you spelled Jeri's new name right since I found out HE was a she.

Alysser
10-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Here you go, I hope you like it JALB! It's kinda bad but I'm still learning how to use PSP. I can make you an avatar if you want.

JALB
10-19-2008, 10:59 PM
It's great, except that you mixed up the kitties' names............

Alysser
10-20-2008, 03:45 PM
It's great, except that you mixed up the kitties' names............

Crap, I was afraid of that. :o They look alot alike. I'll make you a new one as I don't think I can switch the names.

Husky_mom
10-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Hey Isabel, do you have some pics? I don't have any new pictures, but if you search my old picture threads you'll find some Niņo pics. I'd just like him featured. Make sure you get the ņ in there too, because a lot of people forget.

Sure!!.. Iīll give you a few to work with.... and no problem.. one of the first things I noticed was the use of the ņ in an english based forum, so it sticked onmy mind.. besides we do use the ņ a lot... so I wonīt miss that, thatīs for sure ;)

China
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/dogs%20jan%2008/Img_0229.jpg

Queequeg ( the last one is a G) ;)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/photos%2008/Queequeg/agosto08/IMG_0264.jpg

couldnīt find my other pics so I attached Ninjaīs

Husky_mom
10-21-2008, 04:31 PM
this ones ainīt that fancy... and I tried the save for web option.. it did decreased a bit in quality but hope you like them... I can change them if you donīt ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/Signatures/nino2.gif

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/Signatures/nino4.gif

Suki Wingy
10-22-2008, 01:04 PM
I took a break today during studying to make this. I have the photoshop file still so I can fix anything that needs to be fixed.
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m94/Oslobunn/huskysig.jpg

I saved for web and condensed the file size.

Husky_mom
10-22-2008, 03:11 PM
thank you so much... I really like it :D

Alysser
10-23-2008, 06:20 PM
I finally got around to making you a new siggy. Sorry about the first one, it's relatively the same thing, but a bit different. The offer is still on the table for an av if you want one. ;)