PDA

View Full Version : Bodea and Henry

Katelf
10-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Hi all! Bodea and Henry continue to grow closer. They play together and Bodea is very gentle with him, but keeps him in his place. My favourite action occurs when Bodea lays down and holds Henry between her front paws, but not too hard and he bites at her "beard". She just takes it in and wags her tail! Not sure what Henry will do when Bodea gets groomed! I'm trying to get some video of this but they always stop when I get the camera ready!

Henry is growing well and has great trainability. He fetches perfectly, comes when he's called and is learning to sit. We're working on the leash, lol. He likes to bite it at the moment. As for housetraining, well, no accidents in a week, but I know it's early days, lol.

Some photos if you'd like to see :)

lizbud
10-02-2008, 10:09 AM
So happy to hear how well they are doing together.:) Great pictures
with very pretty flowers. Are these in your yard? I love the sleeping pups
picture.:)

Pam
10-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Oh I was so happy to see this thread. All seems to be going very well with your two. Your pictures are always so pretty and the pups are precious. Henry seems to be a good little "retriever." LOL! Bella sleeps exactly like Bodea, with her head over the pillow and resting on the arm of the sofa. :)

Katelf
10-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi and thanks, lizbud! Yes, the flowers are my top of the hill garden and I sure appreciate the burst of colour up there. Thanks, Pam, too for looking and admiring my pups :) :D

boomersooner
10-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Loved that sleeping picture!!! Too adorable!!!