PDA

View Full Version : New to the whole cat thing *pics*

Alysser
10-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Nope, I didn't "officially" get a kitty. But there is this orangie kitty that keeps coming in our yard. It started the other day. It was laying by the chipmunk hole waiting for his next meal and I went to scare it away because we love our resident chipmunks. He ran away and then came back a second time and when I went out again he started meowing at me. He has the cutest meow I've ever heard. :love: Anyway, he came up to me and started rubbing against my leg. We fed him some bread and chicken, he only at a few bites of the chicken. He came back yesterday and this morning. He was here when we came back. Think he's trying to scope out a home?? For now, I want to feed him. We got some flea preventive and food today. My mom keeps saying "this isn't a cat house". Okay, w/e mom. :rolleyes: I got alot of pics of the gorgeous kitty this morning and wanted to share. I still don't know if he's a boy or a girl. If it's a boy I want to name him Fireheart after a cat in the books I read. I really hope he keeps coming back. It would break my heart if he didn't.
Piccies:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0180.jpg
"oh Hai"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0182.jpg
I'm all ears!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0198.jpg
"what's this?" we gave him milk this morning and he didn't want it. Picky kitty.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0196.jpg
Playing with a leaf...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0197.jpg
I'm a cool cat..:cool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0200.jpg
Walking to me..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0187.jpg
Hai

more..

Alysser
10-01-2008, 01:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0193.jpg
Pretty eyes :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0195.jpg
Herroww :) Like my whiskers?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0194.jpg
body shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/bobbernut/DSCN0201.jpg
Can I pleaseeeeeee come in please?

Maybe I'm being biased but I think he's the most gorgeous kitty. :) He got scared before because 3 people were coming outside at a time and he's more used to me. He's a cutie though, I am sure he'll come back. The only thing I'm worried about is his prey drive. I have a bird. So it might be a no go. But we'll still keep feeding him and giving him the flea stuff. Does he look young to you? I think he does. He's quite small for a cat.

Husky_mom
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
very pretty quite indeed... love his coloring!!... and he/she looks so adorable and cuddly...

hope he keeps coming and stays even if he´s outside... what a dear kitty....

have you had a peek at his backside??...:p

Kirsten
10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh, he's gorgeous!! What a beautiful orangie!

And yes, I also think he's looking young, maybe one year old? He's looking very healthy! :) And I love his eyes!

Thanks for sharing his pics! And better don't let him near your bird! ;)

Kirsten

nancys
10-01-2008, 02:34 PM
What a pretty kitty cat. Hope he stays around, but do watch your bird.

catmandu
10-01-2008, 02:57 PM
THE ODDS ARE THAT HES A MALE, ALTHOUGH THERE ARE FEMALE ORANGIES, THE MAJORITY OF OEWSOME ORANGIES ARE MALE.
WHAT A HANDSOME FELLOW, AND WE HOPE THAT HES GOT A HOME SOMEWHERE AND IS JUST BEING NEIGHBORLY.
HE DOESNT LOOK AS THOUGH HES STARVING, OR BADLY USED.
BLESS YOU FOR BEING HIS PAL.:love::love::love::love:

jennielynn1970
10-01-2008, 10:49 PM
He is a gorgeous orange boy! Love those eyes! You know, orangies are known for being such sweet and loving cats. Hope mom will loosen up and let him inside, and I hope he doesn't go near your bird, lol. Behave Fireheart, and you might get a home! ;)

DJFyrewolf36
10-02-2008, 02:10 AM
What a cutie! :D

Barbara
10-02-2008, 02:51 AM
He looks like a he to me and not fully grown. Gorgeous boy :)
He might learn a lot and even to live with a bird as he is young :)
Tell him to rub his head at mom's legs as well.

Medusa
10-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Boy, he's working you like a second job! He's young so the bird is probably going to be tempting for him but if you keep your bird in a separate room where he can't get at him, there shouldn't be a problem. And as they become used to one another, it could become less of a worry, especially after you have him neutered. Good luck to both of you! :)

GILL
10-02-2008, 07:50 AM
What a gorgous baby, my guess is 1-2 years old. Looks like a real lover.

jazzcat
10-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Boy, he's working you like a second job!
LOL! I hadn't heard that before, too funny.

He is a handsome kitty, and I too bet male. I hope you are able to keep him if he's looking for a new home but do be careful with the bird. I had finches for 7 years with Ripley and he tried his hardest to get them but luckily never did. It just took some work on my end to keep them safe.

Alysser
10-02-2008, 07:27 PM
I just wanted to update and tell you guys he did come back! I don't think we'll ever get rid of him. He was waiting by the door for at least 10 minutes today when he saw me through the window. I feel so bad, I want to let him in. My mom is worried about his claws. :( She said she wouldn't get a cat declawed because that's just mean. Anyway, if that's what it would take to let him in I wouldn't do it, but she would NEVER do that so it's nothing to worry about. Is there any other suggestions? I've never had a cat, and he doesn't seem to have scratching issues but we have a leather couch and all, so yeah.

Medusa
10-02-2008, 09:12 PM
I just wanted to update and tell you guys he did come back! I don't think we'll ever get rid of him. He was waiting by the door for at least 10 minutes today when he saw me through the window. I feel so bad, I want to let him in. My mom is worried about his claws. :( She said she wouldn't get a cat declawed because that's just mean. Anyway, if that's what it would take to let him in I wouldn't do it, but she would NEVER do that so it's nothing to worry about. Is there any other suggestions? I've never had a cat, and he doesn't seem to have scratching issues but we have a leather couch and all, so yeah.

I have leather furniture, all of my cats have their claws and they never have punctured the leather or even tried to sharpen their claws on it. I have several scratching posts, they like sisal best, so clawing furniture has never been a problem. :)

RICHARD
10-02-2008, 11:07 PM
"this ain't no cat house!"

That made me laugh.

I am in the same boat. There is a beautiful white and gray cat that I want so badly but I don't know if she is taken or owned! I don't want to steal anyone's cat but I really like this kitty. Plus, if it is owned you have to take into consideration the person who does own it and how they would feel.

I almost want to put a collar on MS. Kitty (My name for my stray) with a note on it, just to see if it does belong to anyone!

(How dumb is that?)

--------

IT doesn't look like it's a wild cat.

NIce colors and the Orangies I have met are really love bugs!

rosethecopycat
10-03-2008, 08:16 AM
O Hai!

This kitteh looks like he's in really good shape.
Really, he needs to be scanned for microchip to see if he's someone's missing boy.
If he doesn't have a chip, you could do him a BIG favor and have him neutered so he won't be thinking of girls all the time. If you want him to stick around, the neutering will calm him down, reduce his urge to roam therefore extending his lifespan.

Good luck with the orinje boy. :love:

RICHARD
10-03-2008, 08:47 AM
If he doesn't have a chip, you could do him a BIG favor and have him neutered so he won't be thinking of girls all the time. If you want him to stick around, the neutering will calm him down, reduce his urge to roam therefore extending his lifespan.

Ahem,

It really doesn't work. Lance Armstrong just announced that he is going back to the Tour De France and recently he was linked to one of the Olsen Twins and Sheryl Crow before that....

:eek:

pomtzu
10-03-2008, 09:11 AM
He (most orangies are male) looks way to healthy and well cared for to be just a stray. I'd thoroughly check to see if he belongs to someone before you get too attached to him and start calling him your own. Maybe he was just tempted by the chipmunks in your yard! :D If he doesn't belong to anyone and your Mom decides to let him in, he should do okay with a scratching post. If he'll be "indoors only" and won't be going out at all, then maybe the Soft Paws claw caps would work. I've never had any experience with them, but some people think they're the best thing to come along since sliced bread!! And when I had my cockatiel I also had 3 Siamese cats, and they never bothered the bird. In fact, the bird would sit on the back of one of them with no problem!
Good luck and keep us posted. :)

jazzcat
10-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Ahem,

It really doesn't work. Lance Armstrong just announced that he is going back to the Tour De France and recently he was linked to one of the Olsen Twins and Sheryl Crow before that....

:eek:
Live Strong man!

Alysser
10-03-2008, 08:42 PM
I have more pictures of "my boy". ^^ Yes, we did find out he was a boy. He has a pretty big set, don't know how I didn't notice it before. :rolleyes:There are still some issues here though, He may have high-prey drive and I have a bird and a hermit crab. My bird is tough. She's bitten my dog on the nose before and has attacked my other former bird. So, I think she'll be able to handle it but I'm still iffy with the issue. Another thing is, the claws like I mentioned. My mom's friend mentioned de-clawing to her and now she seems to "like" the idea. I thought she thought it was mean but her friend has her convinced it isn't. If that's what it takes to get him inside there is no way in hell I'm doing it. I just have to explain to her the pain a cat goes through with the procedure and I'm sure I'll have her against it again. Like I said, furniture and litterbox training( which he might be trained already).

BTW, he did scratch the screen door today. Maybe we could have him neutered or get the HS to do it for free(since he's not our cat) but I don't want them taking him to the shelter, so we'll see.

If you want more pics..I'll happily post. I <3 my boy.:p

heidiv
10-03-2008, 09:42 PM
YOU HAVE AN ORANGIE!!! I love orangies....If its a male they make THE BEST FAMILY cats I have a male orange cat and they are the best! He is the nicest boy I have EVER met!
Good luck with him. The strong prey drive....That too would subside if you have him neutered and a meal everyday. I would just suggest that you get him neutered before bringing him in or he may start spraying because that is what they do to mark territory. If he doesn't have a home I would get him into the vet have him neutered and make him a good home he will repay you a million times over with love:love:

Alysser
10-05-2008, 12:37 PM
heidiv, you are right, he is so friendly and lovable! I :love: him so much. I have new pictures of him for you guys and Jenna wants to see him since he has a set schedule and won't come till about 4-6 so here you go. I'm attaching them because I'm lazy-

Name suggestions? My mom says Tramp since she thinks he goes around from house to house looking for food and he seems to use us for food. ;) Maybe, but I'm not exactly fond of the name. He looks like a Ron or Myles to me. XD His eyes are so gorgeous! As you can tell he seems to like doing the airplane ears.

Alysser
10-06-2008, 07:06 PM
I now know he is scoping out a new home, there is no doubt in my mind! He doesn't have another house to go to. He has never come out after dark but he started yowling for about 20 minutes to be let in. We saw the motion censor light go one and I knew it was him, He was sitting on the table and ran to the window when I looked out. Then he started meowing and yowling to be let in. He isn't neutered and doesn't have a home, it's so obvious. I do think my mom is caving in, I really do. I would love to let him in for a night, or maybe a few hours to show her what he'd do! We don't have a litterbox, but we could always buy one, and secondly, I could lock him in my room so he can't get to my bird for the night. I feel so bad, I think he's still out there. If it was my house, he'd have been inside a long time ago!

I think he's a stray, a very well fed stray. He's very friendly and if we'd keep him I'd take him to the vet. Of course, I'd look for a chip just to be sure. I have a pretty good chunk of change in my bank account for the vet's. He let me pick him up today and sat in my lap, he doesn't shed that much and is gentle with humans, I think he'd do fine in this house.

Moesha
10-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I hope that Ron gets to stay with you!!! Kitties are great! :)

Alysser
10-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I love how my mom said this isn't a cat house. She let him in this morning and when I got home from school. He seemed to like it at first, but we gave him the option of going outside and he went back out. I don't know if it was just nervousness or if he just doesn't like it but maybe we'll keep trying. I think when the snow comes he'll really want to come in. My mom wants to name him Max, so I guess it's Max. :rolleyes: LOL, he was EXCELLENT in the house, no scratching and no interest in the bird. We're going to keep feeding him, etc.

Catty1
10-07-2008, 08:39 PM
BTW - neutering will help calm any "prey drive" he may have. Also, once he is being fed regularly, he won't be as tempted by 'live food' - especially if he has toys he loves to play with!

Does your Humane Society give out vouchers for low-cost neutering? Ron will likely need some worming meds and shots too.

He sure is a hunka kitty!:D:love:

Medusa
10-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Getting closer and closer......LOL :)

Alysser
10-09-2008, 08:28 AM
UPDATE!

He's LOVES the house now, he always wants in. My mom woke me up this morning because she let him in to feed him. I didn't even ask or anything. She loves Max, it's obvious. But bad news- he saw the bird and was struggling to get out of my hands to her. ARE YOU SURE, prey drive goes away with neutering? We are taking him to the vets soon for shots, and making a nueter appointment. We also want to check for heartworms and other diseases first. I'll keep you updated :)

Zippy
10-09-2008, 11:14 AM
You can train him not to bug Star.You know I have 2 cats and my mom has 2 birds(quaker and parakeet/budgie)and we just trained them not to bug the birds.Like every time he gets by her cage you can spray him or say no to him.Zippy and Pumpkin leave the birds alone and really could care less about them.I also have them not caring about my betta fish.Pumpkin used to freak out Liberty and having him on the bookcase out of reach and she is not aloud there has stopped her bugging him.

Alysser
10-09-2008, 07:25 PM
"this isn't a cat house" :rolleyes:

http://i37.tinypic.com/974cyb.jpg

He has a wrapped around his little paws :) BTW, he came in again for a longggggg time. He didn't even pay attention to her. :) I got a few good suggestions about that though, I'm sure we can deal.

Zippy
10-09-2008, 08:56 PM
In my other post I forgot to tell you how adorable Max is.I love orange kitties.:love:He looks right at home.

Alysser
10-10-2008, 07:25 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know, I think I found out what happened to Max. It makes sense. I'm almost 95% sure he is currently homeless, that won't be the case in about a week or two, but anyway. He might have been owned at one point, he was in again tonight, NOT For the night because he hasn't been to the vets yet. He seems very used to a house, but not quite sure. He comes late at night sometimes around 8ish, which most people let their outdoor cats in around here at around 5 or 6. He has no collar, is not neutered, so it doesn't match up. I was watching the news when a story came up that said more pets are being abandoned because of finicial issues in families and forclosures. That could have been what happened to Max, maybe he was scoping out a new home? It looks like he found it. :D I can't tell you how happy I am! He brightens everyones day, My dad doesn't seem to like him but I know he'll love him within a week. :p

I think he wants to be all indoor, because he was really reluctant to go out this morning and tonight. We have to get him fixed up, and FIXED lol. Maxxie has an ear infection to or maybe ear mites? We'll make a vet appt. soon. My mom called her friend to reccomend a good vet. She also realizes de-clawing is NOT the way to go. ;)

Medusa
10-10-2008, 08:24 PM
I knew that Max would end up working his way into your hearts. Now all that stand between him and the indoors is a weenie whack and then he's home free! :p

cristy
10-10-2008, 11:21 PM
OUCH! Weenie whack!?!:o Congrats on the newest member of your family!!

Medusa
10-11-2008, 05:07 AM
OUCH! Weenie whack!?!:o

LOL ;)

Alysser
10-13-2008, 08:41 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know, things are almost *official*. We're 99% he doesn't have an owner. He was here practically all day, and was on the leather couch! :eek: It was only a few weeks ago my mom said he'd never be allowed inside. I asked her where he would sleep and she gave me a weird look and said "either your bed, my bed, or on his bed. Where do you expect him to sleep, your floor?". I think he's going to be a 100% indoor cat, I do NOT like the idea of keeping him outside and he seems to like the indoor much better. It looks like he wants a cozy life. ;)

My mom called her friend who owns a kennel and a person who is considered the cat lady in our town LOL. She said he sounds like a stray who is being fed by someone else, but she is pretty sure he is not owned. His condition isn't all that great. He is skinny, has ear mites or infections in BOTH ears, possible breathing problems, and is not neutered. He's a very tense cat in the house when weird appliances go on but other then that he is fine. We will be taking him to the vet next week then he can stay in our house. I may have a few questions for you guys in the next few weeks ;) MUCH MORE pics will come!

THANK YOU to all people who prayed and thought of me about Max being owned! It worked!

Medusa
10-13-2008, 08:44 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know, things are almost *official*. We're 99% he doesn't have an owner. He was here practically all day, and was on the leather couch! :eek: It was only a few weeks ago my mom said he'd never be allowed inside. I asked her where he would sleep and she gave me a weird look and said "either your bed, my bed, or on his bed. Where do you expect him to sleep, your floor?". I think he's going to be a 100% indoor cat, I do NOT like the idea of keeping him outside and he seems to like the indoor much better. It looks like he wants a cozy life. ;)

My mom called her friend who owns a kennel and a person who is considered the cat lady in our town LOL. She said he sounds like a stray who is being fed by someone else, but she is pretty sure he is not owned. His condition isn't all that great. He is skinny, has ear mites or infections in BOTH ears, possible breathing problems, and is not neutered. He's a very tense cat in the house when weird appliances go on but other then that he is fine. We will be taking him to the vet next week then he can stay in our house. I may have a few questions for you guys in the next few weeks ;) MUCH MORE pics will come!

THANK YOU to all people who prayed and thought of me about Max being owned! It worked!

This is sounding better and better. We're almost there......

rg_girlca
10-13-2008, 09:13 PM
What an adorable, handsome orangie you are Max. You look so much like Chester, a stray cat that I rescued off the street last year. He's in a new loving home and doing just great.

Alysser, I was just wondering if you went around your neighbourhood first to ask anyone if they know this cat. Or checked your shelters or newspaper to see if anyone reported him missing?

RICHARD
10-14-2008, 10:45 AM
LOL ;)

Oh yeah...Laugh, laugh your arse off......:eek::D

------------------------

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=40447&d=1223228206

Foor less than A cheezeburgur a day,
U can adop dis kitteh.

Alysser
10-14-2008, 03:17 PM
He didn't come back today. I was stupid to think this would ever go my way or work out. My life sucks =( People might think I'm being overdramatic or whatever but this is how everything turns out for me with pets. JUST nothing works out. For instance when Sas was diagnosed with arthritis we tried acupuncture to make her better. It didn't work and the result ended her life. We tried to adopt a dog in mid-2005. The dogs didn't get along. Seriously, NOTHING ever works out. It might not be a big deal to some, but it was for me..I wanted a pet in my life again.

He might come back, but I'm doubtful. This is how my luck is. It runs out at the last minute. I'm feeling the heartbreak of losing a pet ALL over again.

GILL
10-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Give him time. The best things are worth waiting for.

pomtzu
10-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Don't give up kiddo! !! He's probably just making his rounds a little slower than usual. :)

RICHARD
10-14-2008, 03:42 PM
He might come back, but I'm doubtful. This is how my luck is. It runs out at the last minute. I'm feeling the heartbreak of losing a pet ALL over again.

Rule 21 in the Cat Owner's hand book.

Cats do what they want.
Cats show up when they want.
Cats own you.

He will come back, Remember! He is a guy cat and probably has a girlfriend in the neighbor hood!

Don't worry!:D

Medusa
10-14-2008, 04:43 PM
You've got to use your powers of visualization. SEE him there at your house. Most importantly, don't lose heart so quickly. He probably is out catting around. Keep the faythe. :love:

Alysser
10-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Okay, I guess I was being dramatic, but I still have my reasons. If he doesn't come back, I'll miss him wherever he may be. I will always consider him my first kitty and will respect his wishes. He was my baby, but I can't let that get me down. Why, you ask? Well I talked to my mom. She was pretty upset about him not showing up as well. She said she realized how much she missed having a pet but it wasn't a good time right now. We are going to Disney for Easter and it would be better to get that out of the way THEN we can get a...KITTEN!! :D It's a maybe but I *think* it will happen. We will of course adopt it, but that's if Max doesn't come back. I still :love: Max and I hope my guy comes back. If he doesn't, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Medusa
10-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Maybe your mom said that to try to make herself feel better because she misses him, too. He may come back yet.

jennielynn1970
10-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Cats wander. Especially un-neutered ones. I see the strays around here off an on. I worry about them, hope they are ok where ever they are when I don't see them.

Don't get too down. He's probably just "catting" around, like Medusa said. It's typical.

I'll keep him in my thoughts and put up some big wishes for him to come home!

Alysser
10-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah, he might be, but wouldn't he come back if we keep feeding him..? There's just no explanation and he has me worried. I don't know what to think. He hasn't come back today at all. I guess it's really over. I'll be okay, but I really thought I'd found my kitty. Guess I have to wait till April or May.
:( No matter what I'll always love Maxie and will wish him well wherever he is. I will always consider him my first cat. I wish he'd come home. I still don't forget about him and I don't want to loose hope yet.

jennielynn1970
10-15-2008, 11:04 PM
We had outdoor cats when I was growing up. My one cat, Corvette, was a frequent wanderer. She liked to go visit other farms, and get other food, attention from other people. That was just the way she was. She was spayed, but that didn't stop her from being a nosy girl who wanted to go and investigate and hunt as well.

Don't give up hope just yet. He'll be back, and when he does come back... keep him inside! ;)

Taz_Zoee
10-15-2008, 11:29 PM
When I was growing up we always had several cats outside. There was one cat we had named Fudge (because my friend and I were making fudge when she was born). This cat would disappear for sometimes a year or longer. But she'd always come back. She did this several times over the course of well over 5 years. Until finally my mom never saw her again. She always knew where we were and would drop in to say hello.
I just have a feeling you will see Max again. However, at the same time I do not want you to get your hopes up either. Please don't feel like this is just your luck and things like this always happen to you. Think of what Max taught you and your family. Maybe Max was sent to you by Sassy, even if only for a short time, to open your hearts to another pet. If what you say is true, then another kitty that needs you will find their furrever home with you.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a religous person (AT ALL), but I do think things happen for a reason. We don't always know what that reason is, but there is a reason.

Wow, I don't know where that all came from, lol.

columbine
10-16-2008, 08:13 AM
It's good to be adaptable, and good to be able to let go. But when habitual resignation starts eating into your ability to hope, a bit of balance and patience is good for your digestion. Come home safe, Max.

Love, Columbine

Medusa
10-16-2008, 10:04 AM
You're going to think I'm nuts for suggesting what I'm about to but try to stay w/me. This is an old, really old, method for finding lost objects. Ok, Max isn't an object per se but it still applies. Turn a glass upside down and ask "Where is Max?". Keep the glass upside down until you get your answer. It may not bring him back but it could suddenly occur to you where he is so that you can find him. This method originated in Romania (I think) and, admittedly, it's odd but it does work. It stirs your subconscious so that you'll see results. Sometimes it can take up to a week or more to work but I've seen results in a much shorter period of time. Even if you decide to think I'm batty (that's ok; I can take it), at least don't lose hope. He was happy at your house and he's not stupid. Animals go where the love is. :love:

Alysser
10-16-2008, 05:44 PM
I actually did what you said, I hope it works Medusa. He still isn't back. Perhaps he was lost and was found? I don't know. My friend said she saw an Orange cat in a field by our house but she wasn't sure if it was him. I have to check it out sometime soon! I want my kitty back :( A friend mentioned her BF has a kitten he is trying to find a home for that he found. Her name is Robin and she's Black and white and very sweet. I don't know though. I don't want to give up on Max so fast.

If I don't see him again, I really do like what you said Taz_Zoee. I really think that's true!

Medusa
10-16-2008, 05:47 PM
I actually did what you said, I hope it works Medusa. He still isn't back. Perhaps he was lost and was found? I don't know. My friend said she saw an Orange cat in a field by our house but she wasn't sure if it was him. I have to check it out sometime soon! I want my kitty back :( A friend mentioned her BF has a kitten he is trying to find a home for that he found. Her name is Robin and she's Black and white and very sweet. I don't know though. I don't want to give up on Max so fast.

If I don't see him again, I really do like what you said Taz_Zoee. I really think that's true!

Remember, turning the glass over might not bring him back but it just might help you to focus on where he is and find him. Your friend may have given you a lead. Why not check up on it and see what turns up? Good luck. Looking forward to a good report.....

Alysser
10-19-2008, 09:59 AM
I had the WORST dream last night. It was so real and vivid, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Maybe it was because of the cramps I was having from you know what, but this dream SURE DID NOT HELP in the least. I was walking down the street with a group of friends and saw Max for the first time in a week. He got scared and I head the screech of tires, then I woke up. This didn't really happen but seriously, do you think that's what happened? I can't get it out of my head. Like for the first week Sassy died, I couldn't get the image of her sitting on the metal table at the vets dead out of my mind. If that did happen, Maxxie I am so sorry. I love you baby, and I miss you more then you will ever know. If you were owned by someone I don't care, you're still my first kitty. I love you:love: