PDA

View Full Version : Ice cream or milk money?

RICHARD
10-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Teen robbed by topless blondes

A Florida teenager claims he was attacked and robbed by four topless blonde women on his way to work.

Olmer Morales, 18, told police the attack happened as he rode his bike to work one morning in Stuart, Martin County.

A heavy-set blonde woman wearing a white long sleeved shirt and overalls stopped him by grabbing his handle bars, according to the police report.

Four thinner blonde-haired women, all wearing overalls with no shirts and no bras, then surrounded him and stole the $100 (£56) in his back pocket, Mr Morales told deputies.

Authorities searched the area but didn't find any of the suspects, reports TC Palm.

--------------------

What a boob!

This is gonna get funny so hold on!

This is the oldest scam/story in history.

Blame four blonde, braless, bare breasted, bimbos for you being stupid with your money. I am a guy and have had this idea for a while.

If I lost a substansial amount of cash to stupidity, vice, booze, gambling, fate or ?????? I would blame a woman.

A naked woman is good, four? BETTER!

You can't hit a woman,
You could be distracted by 8 breasts and If some gal grabbed for your handlebar, you would have to defend the honor of your bicycle?
How would you escape? Outrun 4 women?

Therein lies the rub....... The money was lost as you tried to keep your bike.
But, women all know where a man keeps his money, so the story does have a ring of truth to it....

Would it be ironic if it was milk or ice cream money this guy lost? I am strectching here, but if you read the PETA/Ice cream thread you see where I am heading!

Could these be women who were counting on Ben and Jerry's paying them for product? Are they just renegade strippers or nudists out looking for a thrill? Escaped convicts? Women looking to get money for clothes? Bras?

This braless bandit thing has been pulled off in the past. Women, count on the fact that men are, by and large, distracted by a woman and her charms.

Even more so when it a man has the "farmer's daughter" fetishes inside his pointy head.

If a man showed his 'stuff' to rob a woman, he's a robber and a pervert.

If four blonde topless women in overalls rob a guy on a bicycle, they become a magnet for men on bicycles, hoping for a peek, a grope and a good story to tell their friends.

Guys, go to a gent's club to get a thrill.
Your bike will be safe and you won't have to go to the police with a stupid story to explain why you only lost 100 dollars to four skinny naked women, while the heavy set leader of the group didn't steal your bike.

Men aren't the stronger sex, We just have a better story for being idiots.:D

Oh, the reason that they cops could not find the women is that they put on shirts as a disguise!

lvpets2002
10-01-2008, 11:26 AM
:eek: What How Dare 4 Toppless Blonds pick on this poor wittle boy.. Right How Domb does he think we all are??:rolleyes: Well at least he noticed no shirts or bras,, Right..:p

sparks19
10-01-2008, 12:48 PM
LOL I'm surprised he noticed they were blonde :D

lvpets2002
10-01-2008, 12:57 PM
LOL I'm surprised he noticed they were blonde :D

:) He probley didnt notice & just said Blonde so the story would sound more Real..:p

sparks19
10-01-2008, 04:31 PM
:) He probley didnt notice & just said Blonde so the story would sound more Real..:p

LOL good point

Maybe he was out front of a hooters :eek:

lvpets2002
10-01-2008, 04:35 PM
LOL good point

Maybe he was out front of a hooters :eek:

:p Have you been spying on Richard again??:D

sparks19
10-01-2008, 04:37 PM
:p Have you been spying on Richard again??:D

I just assumed that that's how he had the insider info :p :eek:

RICHARD
10-01-2008, 06:59 PM
For the record?

I have never been in a Hooters before. Honest!

My motto-If you can't touch, it ain't much!:D

And I was taught to always maintain eye contact.

sparks19
10-01-2008, 07:14 PM
For the record?

I have never been in a Hooters before. Honest!

My motto-If you can't touch, it ain't much!:D

And I was taught to always maintain eye contact.

LMAO... good point